Adam's Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMMmmmm...... Yummy :D

2846995189_f1e2094011_b.jpg

Nice made.It looks like teh real one if u can put some parts like the screen or teh clip,it will look great.

EDIT:I had an idea.for the grenade launcher u can put one medium firework(i don't know how's named)to look like you-re blowing off one.

ultrakiller said:
Nice made.It looks like teh real one if u can put some parts like the screen or teh clip,it will look great.

EDIT:I had an idea.for the grenade launcher u can put one medium firework(i don't know how's named)to look like you-re blowing off one.
I don't think an Ar has a grenade launcher... :cautious: Maybe the brute shot but even then it's dangerous and you might lose your hand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
Big Props to Bluerealm for helping me get the new mold taken care of for the Assault Rifle made. Finally the two halves fit together in a glorious harmony of awesomeness.

As you can imagine, I'll be creating my armory!
awsome! I would love to have that mold. i've recently been trying to make an asault rifle replica (without any luck) Could you tell the dimmensions of your mold?

ultrakiller said:
nope in the multiplayer in Halo CE between those 2 bars it was like a hole for a grenade.
Umm... there was no grenade launcher in halo 1... And even if that hole WAS a grenade launcher, its square... grenades are cylinders.

Ultra - I'm guessing you didn't read the thread or the posts above you. Yes he has finished it. Doc has one and I'm sure several (many) others do as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back