Adam's Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude how much fora assault rifle not signed

1: just both molded halves not together?

2:sides together?

3: 1 and or 2 not painted?

ps adams inbox is full

how much for the mold(the pink parts)

iizahsum said:
he dosnt make hundreds, plus it's very expensive to mold things so iv'e heard.

The cost of moulding is relative if you are then selling items from the mould to offset the cost of the moulding process.

Last edited by a moderator:
AI Blue Fox said:
he makes hundreds and sells 99 :)
He is talking about the one that was signed by Bungie not in general, and i am pretty sure he doesnt make 100 (although you might just be sarcastic). And molding things is expensive but i think he would get a lot of money back by selling them.

nuhkschuitykaht said:
He is talking about the one that was signed by Bungie not in general, and i am pretty sure he doesnt make 100 (although you might just be sarcastic). And molding things is expensive but i think he would get a lot of money back by selling them.
actually, i was being silly, he made about 20 and sells 19 :)

AI Blue Fox said:
actually, i was being silly, he made about 20 and sells 19 :)

Eh, I think its closer to 5 or 6, and winds up selling 4 or 5.

If you do it in large chunks, you run the risk of only a handful of people buying them. Sure, just about every person on this site wants an AR, but every time you do a run of really spectacular items, you get bunches of people saying that they'd love one, but have no cash.

Spartan 051 said:
the rubber m16s are props for the military just like adams ars are props for halo
You mean that the U.S. military uses fake rubber guns!!!!!
lol

dude thats awesome! so did you originally make that from pepakura? i was thinking of making the battle rifle. how'd you make the mold (someone could just PM me)

Uhh. Yeah, the army doesn't use rubber guns....Now police, they use plastic red and blue guns for training...if thats what you're talking about..

I am totally new to this forum, well been here for months, but only made 5 replies... ;) but I was wondering if anyone could give me some idease for the front grip part of the assault rifle, I am covering a nerf Longshot CS-6 in cardstock(the cardstock from the helmet I never used) and I finished the top today, but I tried to make the bottom, Impossible with no guidelines. but anyways, if somebody could give me a link to something that can help make a grip and a few other parts, please do.

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Adam said:
Big Props to Bluerealm for helping me get the new mold taken care of for the Assault Rifle made. Finally the two halves fit together in a glorious harmony of awesomeness.

As you can imagine, I'll be creating my armory!

how much :p

mine looks rubbish, i tried to copy some of your styles but it is too bulky etc. i might as well just sacrifice myself to your awesomeness. fantastic guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back