Airsoft Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

adem70

Jr Member
i recently bought a new airsoft over the past week and my friend mentioned it look a bit like the battle rifle from halo so i was wondering if it would be possible to make it look more like a br somehow ? heres some pics
[attachment=5803:DSC00201.JPG]
and heres a pic of the br for reference
[attachment=5804:H3_BR55_...le_large.jpg]

the front grip on the gun is removable and it uses a bolt to pull back to cock the gun, its in the same place as the one on the br is its pretty big about 1 and a half feet and weighs about 6 pounds

I got the gun from ebay for about 40 dollars. Heres a link http://cgi.ebay.com/XM6-Sniper-Airsoft-Rif...QQcmdZViewItemQ
_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

That's a good Idea, I tried to make a Assault Rifle once ( Just putting covers on it), but anyway, it would look like a BR if you put a scope on it. And if you take away the handle in the front to.

I've seen the automatic version of that at Dick's it came with a scope. My advice to you: Cheap airsoft guns suck no matter what anyone says so be careful if your doing any cutting ;) Oh and $40 for that gun and its only single shot is pretty expensive

That's a good idea, it's going to take some serious modding, but I think you can handle it. I suppose you could use Nugget's BR pep file ana just make the sections needed. Then you could attach those accordingly.

YiA Sarge said:
I've seen the automatic version of that at Dick's it came with a scope. My advice to you: Cheap airsoft guns suck no matter what anyone says so be careful if your doing any cutting ;)

I have A CO2 Pistol That was $40 and it's better than all of my friends Machine/Shotguns.

Last edited by a moderator:
bilsy28 said:
I have A CO2 Pistol That was $40 and it's better than all of my friends Machine/Shotguns.

CO2 Pistols own i might be getting a marui one of these days. When i say cheap im talking about rifles. pistols are good and not too expensive which is nice

its actually a really good gun compared to my others i bought a pistol at dicks for 40$ and its horrible compared to this

I think it looks more like an smg, but if you somehow cut off the hand guard between the trigger handle and the stock and sanded it a bit, the took off the forward grip and added a rail to the top and put a scope on it. Well you could leave the hand guard on, it might look cooler. It might just end up looking like a famas, though.

adem70 said:
its actually a really good gun compared to my others i bought a pistol at dicks for 40$ and its horrible compared to this

yea i try to avoid buying anything from Dick's but ammo :lol: I bought a single shot rifle, it broke. after some modding, now its a single shot SMG lol

sorry worded that weird fixed it now i was agreeing with what somebody said

heres it with the front grip off [attachment=5806:DSC00202.JPG]

It's ok dude. Btw, you might just be better off making it into an smg. It looks alot more like one than it does a battle rifle.

Macto Cognatus said:
It's ok dude. Btw, you might just be better off making it into an smg. It looks alot more like one than it does a battle rifle.

it would be to big for an msg ill put a picture up showing how big it is

YiA Sarge said:
heres what happened to me. before: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x114/th...onking/mail.jpg After: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x114/th.../0801082042.jpg and the sad part is it works better now than it did when i got it :cautious:
geeze

Hi, you'd need to make a lot of changes to make that gun look like a BR. Just look at it, think about what needs to be changed, think about what you can change it with, and how you can change it and start. :) Probably wood and screws would work. If that's made out of plastic then a very short screw could be used. Just long enough to pull the plastic tight against the wood.

wood and screw would be difficult i was thinking oh making pep pieces and gluing them to the gun

and heres a size reference picture of the gun[attachment=5807:DSC00208.JPG]

its looks like a good gun to mod off overall though. if you need a scope or some other parts though go to www.airsoftgi.com they have lots of after market things that could be useful. definetly check out scopes i saw one that would work great for a BR and it was only like $15

edit: You could also buy a Rail for it i think if you could but together an M4 or M16 it would be big enough. i dont think they have FAMAS rails which would help

Actually, now that you showed that picture, it does look alot like a battle rifle. Any chance you could mold a rail? That would look great. Of course, you could also do what the other dude said and pep the parts you need and put them on.

YiA Sarge said:
its looks like a good gun to mod off overall though. if you need a scope or some other parts though go to www.airsoftgi.com they have lots of after market things that could be useful. definetly check out scopes i saw one that would work great for a BR and it was only like $15
wow thats cheap, ive seen scopes run for like 60 dollars

and i would probably buy a rail for it since im not that great at molding and stuff (im only 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back