Airsoft Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats definitely too small to be a BR. If you some how extended the barrel and the stock by about 6in I think it could pass with some serious modding.

I was worried about it being to big i guess ill have to make the pep parts and just put them on the gun

adem70 said:
I was worried about it being to big i guess ill have to make the pep parts and just put them on the gun

sounds like that would work the best in this case

YiA Sarge said:
sounds like that would work the best in this case
ya i cant find nuggets br pep file though somebody suggested that one for me to use

Heres what I think...

Halopedia qoutes the BR at 35" or ~ 2.9ft so the length of this looks about right... somewhat off but close.. oh.. and no way in heck will it be good for a smg... it's too big and looks nothing like one.

Cut the stock peice
Use cardboard to prototype out the gun until you get the right look... fiberglass that. Bondo your addition smooth. Carve/Add bondo onto the gun and add all the details you need.
Either buy a scope or use some cardboard roll to make one - fiberglass/bondo/detail attach.

Observe how I used MSPaint to crappily transform from Airsoft to BR

leegrisham said:
Heres what I think...

Halopedia qoutes the BR at 35" or ~ 2.9ft so the length of this looks about right... somewhat off but close.. oh.. and no way in heck will it be good for a smg... it's too big and looks nothing like one.

Cut the stock peice
Use cardboard to prototype out the gun until you get the right look... fiberglass that. Bondo your addition smooth. Carve/Add bondo onto the gun and add all the details you need.
Either buy a scope or use some cardboard roll to make one - fiberglass/bondo/detail attach.

Observe how I used MSPaint to crappily transform from Airsoft to BR

lol nice ms paint picture and ill probably make the pep file of nuggets br ( wich i still cant find) fiber glass that etc and just bondo them to the gun just measured the gun it exactly 30 inches

just cut a little bit off of the handle then add a top to the middle piece and put a scope on it and your ready to go

thanks alot :) ok so now i need to find a way to cut the rail off of the br pep file.. could you do this with the unregistered version of pepakura or do you need the registered version?

How about instead of cutting it off you just use corresponding face tool in Pep, and only build the rail portion?

I had the exact same idea, with a magnum. I saw a gun that had the exact grip and everything. Shame about the airsoft laws in the UK, otherwise I would have bought it. Then I would have fabricated the extra bits out of steel.
Would have looked aweeesome.

leegrisham said:
Ask and ye shall recieve

0.o
The images racing through my head now are rather disturbing.

leegrisham said:
How about instead of cutting it off you just use corresponding face tool in Pep, and only build the rail portion?

thats what i did but then ill hafta make multiple one to get the size exactly right so it fights my gun if i cut it off i could have measured it better

Indeed - maybe you could measure your airsoft - then scale the br in pep to match your measurements? That probably won't work but it may give you a close estimate.

And what do you mean davii?

leegrisham said:
Indeed - maybe you could measure your airsoft - then scale the br in pep to match your measurements? That probably won't work but it may give you a close estimate.

And what do you mean davii?

i dont even want to know what davii means.. well im starting on making the first rail ill tell you guys how it comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back