Airsoft forum??

hould we have a airsoft forum at mjolnir armor?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
airsoft relates mroe to props tho

*you can buy cheap airsoft guns and model them
like the famas into a br

If i make a new forum, it'll be a props and guns forum. Separating the armor part from it.

I'd fully like to see Props and Guns seperated out. Dunno about
paintball/airsoft yet though. It's a good concept, but demand doesn't seem to be there yet.

Maybe as an offshoot from props/weapons, a sticky thread just for this..

Defenetly need a weapon/ prop section. Airsoft is eaiser to manipulate as well. Plus After u r done messing with the cheap imitation, u can go out and get a good airsoft gun to upgrade it. lol

sorry about bringing up an old topic, but i got a new airsoft gun yesterday. its a MP5. its ok its. electronic semi of fully automatic. scope. 110 fps. 150 round clip thingy. 4 LED flashlight thing. collapsible stock. im gonna play with my girlfriend and her brothers after school today. its gonna be sweet.

WanderingRon1n said:
im gonna play with my girlfriend and her brothers after school today. its gonna be sweet.

hehehe anyways i got a mp5 and i took my scope off and the longer barrel off so its freakign awesome now, it hada laser sight but i took it and used it for somthing else heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
we played on Tuesday but thats when we only had pump action shotguns.i love playing with my cat with my laser pen hes goes crazy. i also have a middle finger lens for it its funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back