All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading and searching a lot lately, that I must have blindly read it and not paid attention, sorry. But I'm still having issues finding any files at all.... Most are either not there anymore.. and I can't access the database, without permission, that I've asked for.... Even searching on Google, most links to files are broken....

I'm pretty sure they were talking about the 4shared database. For some reason the owner set the database to private, and a lot of the files that were on it aren't on the websites database. A truly said thing indeed because there were lots of awesome foam templates on there.

I'm fairly certain Chernobyl has access to the files that were on the 4shared database. There's also a place in the forums to request certain files if they're not in the archive.

Why hasnt this been fixed yet guys?
I still cant access thisall in one pack that i desperately need

Just some common sense here .. but why not just remove the dam link and the page all together if the **** is dead... again common sense speaking out again.

Just some common sense here .. but why not just remove the dam link and the page all together if the **** is dead... again common sense speaking out again.

The first post in this thread states quite clearly that the pack is closed. Regardless of that, there are numerous links in this thread and elsewhere directing you to our own on-site File Archive, where all of the resources previously hosted on the Database have now been re-hosted for your enjoyment.

Please do some research before asking questions - and, please curb your language. Swearing, even if it's been deliberately self-censored, is strongly discouraged.

I've been reading and searching a lot lately, that I must have blindly read it and not paid attention, sorry. But I'm still having issues finding any files at all.... Most are either not there anymore.. and I can't access the database, without permission, that I've asked for.... Even searching on Google, most links to files are broken....

I am sorry for swearing. I REALLY HAVE TO Go Thru ALL THERE Files When It's So Much more simple to have an all in 1 :)

I am sorry for swearing. I REALLY HAVE TO Go Thru ALL THERE Files When It's So Much more simple to have an all in 1 :)

The Archive is organised in much the same way as the old Database was - if you know which pieces you're looking for, it's not too much of a hassle to browse by game and armour type to find what you want. Alternatively, use the Search function. Either way, you'd have the same amount of work to do in locating the files you'd like.

I don't mean to be rude here, but if you haven't the patience to spend five minutes searching for resources, you're likely going to struggle with your projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back