All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my ignorance, but can one download this file without creating an account on 4shared? Thus far, I have been unable to locate a download link that does not first require one to open an account.

Shabam! Everything a (n00b) builder needs to chase after his/her own Halo armor! :D Now on to selecting what to build... that is going to be hard! Thanks a million 405th and offcourse HeavyGunner

Pardon my ignorance, but can one download this file without creating an account on 4shared? Thus far, I have been unable to locate a download link that does not first require one to open an account.

Is opening an account and then closing it again not an option then? There is really not much information they need from you ;)

EDIT: I actually did that... but come to think of it... I'm gonna need it again if I need the H4 files... DOH!

Thanks

My first post, still lurking a bit. Thank you for this list! I'm going through the videos and I'm glad I ended up with your files. The work the modellers have done is absolutely incredible!!

...full disclosure... the weapons look MUCH harder than the helmets and armor, people that put those together are my heroes.

Thanks again!

Pardon my ignorance, Ive been browsing the forum for about half an hour and have now ended up here, does anyone know if anyone has ever created a halo wars Spartan amour model? It's a bit more bulkier in comparison to the standard master chief models
An image can be found here: http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/FP2228-HALO-WARS-sky.jpg
There are a couple of files running around with the Halo Wars model, though not a complete suit as of yet. THIS LINK will take you to what is currently available. However, I have seen a couple of other people making Mk IV armors and I think one actually has a full set of Pep for theirs. Might want to search for them and see what they are doing.

-------
NOTICE
-------

You may not be aware of this, but HG is no longer be updating/supporting the All-In-One pack.
Back in August, HG let me know that due to the Database's role as the new primary resource for all Halo related pepakura, and the difficulty of constantly updating and uploading the All-In-One pack, that he would not continue to support it beyond the current version (1.7).

-------
RESPONSES
-------
HeavyGunner does not manage the Database, I do. His signature directs to it, because the All-In-One is quickly becoming too difficult to update with all the new files.
It was posted on the Database thread that I was doing some maintainence, and restructuring some things.
It was also posted yesterday, that the Database is back up and running again.

Does it have Kat's robot arm pieces and her shoes???
I don't have those files! :(
Thankfully I do have those files, and you can find them on the Database under \\Reach\Forearm\Mechanical Prosthetic [R].
Database can be found at http://405th.4shared.com or the link in the above quote.

CJ

Just to note, MS7: I've got a lot of files for you to add. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else, but I do think it might be best if we talk about this via PMs - I'm hoping to make a big announcement in the next few days.

Anyone here that can quickly tell me now, the file for the assault rifle, will the scale need adjusting or can I print it straight off and build?

I was just going to say that some of the files do not work. for example the female armor does not open in the Pepakura. in the viewer or the actual program.

I was just going to say that some of the files do not work. for example the female armor does not open in the Pepakura. in the viewer or the actual program.

Try renaming the file. I have had luck doing that, I erase the entire name plus the .pdo and then retype the same name. It works especially when I am down loading .pdo file on to my android and it downloads as .bin. when I transfer to my comp I just rename it using .pdo after the name. Hope it helps.

Love it

This Pack is great it has everything! Great start for my collection to start assembling the individual pieces and prepping my Custom Armor! Thanks for this!

now i know were not suppose to revive old threads but this is a good one and i think the all in 1 should be updated with all the new files. specially since the release of halo 4 giving us dozens of new files.

After much deliberation, it is with some regret that we have to do this – but we feel it is necessary for the benefit of members.

The All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack is being officially closed.

-------

In late 2012, I received a message from HeavyGunner, and he asked whether I could take up the “mantle of the responsibility” of managing the primary pepakura file resource on the 405th – as the All-in-One was becoming more and more outdated, and lacked the versatility that the Database now offered.
There was, however, another reason for his request – he was 'retiring' from the 405th, and knew he would not be able to find time to continue to update the All-in-One in his future endeavours.

In an effort to continue the legacy, and practicality of having a 'super-compilation' of pepakura files, the Database lauched its Annual Database Compilation in January of 2013. This allows the Database team to provide an invaluable resource that can be updated at the end of each year to include all the new files, as well as continuing to include all the old ones.

-------

In order to preserve the 'history' of this thread, and to avoid unanswered PM's/file request posts and threads, all old file links within the thread will be listed as <Link obsolete>.

However, out of respect – Version 1.7 of the All-in-One pack will be rehosted on the Database, and relinked here until the end of the June 2013. After this time, the file, and link will be removed and replaced in favour of the Database.

We recognise that this was a valuable resource in its time, but sadly that has ended.
I hope you can understand our reasoning in this descision.

Sincerely,
MissingSpartan7 & the Moderator team.

-------

The All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

-------
You can find more information about the Database here, as well as links to the Database itself.

After much deliberation, it is with some regret that we have to do this – but we feel it is necessary for the benefit of members.

The All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack is being officially closed.

Link doesn't work, file not found,

That should answer your question. Read before you post.

Also, the last comment before yours, was dated almost 3 years ago. Do not necropost. Pay attention. Read. It'll do you a lot of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back