All you guitarsts, lets see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that red one a epiphone special II or Studio II.

whats up with the pickups on the washburn? what did you tear out, and what are those new ones?

is that red one a epiphone special II or Studio II.
I'm not sure...I'll find out.

whats up with the pickups on the washburn? what did you tear out, and what are those new ones?
lol they're the original pickups to it and theres nothing wrong with them. They look like crap in the pics because I took the faceplate off and so I just laid it in the general spot where it goes so ppl wouldn't have to see the guts of my guitar :D

I'll repost when I finished with replacing the faceplate so you can see it as a guitar Should be seen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my dean ZX
its a really great guitar
photo3.jpg

some folks in here got some serious gear....but no 7 strings?....i guess its rare these days...
IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

just to let every one know i did all the artwork on the guitars and painted my cab white...
even put the stain on the ibanez to give it that "used" look

i got an ibanez ax 7 string...love the mahogany that its made of...and an esp, ltd mf-207
i only use a metal muff for my pedal and a rogue cab...(it was cheap and can handle alot of watts)
and a crate power block , it looks small but its 150 watts mono ,75 stereo(i had to wire my speakers together
so it would play a mono signal out of 4 speakers.wasnt that hard) but the thing cranks out some power...i also have i dont know like and epiphone acoustic, some no name classical(nylon string guitar) i got an old charvel 6 string, a few other random acoustic..i keep them around if any one wants to jam...a mandolin and a banjo....i know what your thinking about the banjo...but its not true...

im actually in a band thats doing pretty well , were not signed but we got some connections..but weve been playing more and more all over california..and weve gotten to play with some bad ass bands...we even got to play with everlast a few monthes ago.any ways hope you guys like oogling my pics
www.myspace.com/fourstarbravadomusic

edit:
stuff012.jpg

and heres my guitar graveyard...
stuff013.jpg

Ive wanted a bass for a few years now. My father was supposed to get me one last year for xmas, but got me a coat instead............just like this year..............

SPARTAN-033 said:
here is mine :D
DSC01610.jpg
tomarrow(friday) i'm going to go buy a epiphone sg special. can't wait will post some pics after i play it.

Epiphone FTW Ibenz FTL

i had a strat but i sold it but then got back into guitar and now i use a fake strat with a microcube amp. ill get pictures up later

Lets see, I have several guitars.
My favorites electrics are my Epiphone LE G-400, it has the full pick guard and the real Gibson Cherry finish, not like the other g-400's. I got a 1974(might be 75) Gibson L6-S, thin neck, its fast. I got a Samick Sat-450, real nice ES-335 copy. My first guitar was a Fender Squire Strat, like half of the other guitarist in the world. For effects I just use a Behringer Chorus pedal, and a Dunlop Crybaby. I sometimes use a tube pre amp for a gain boost. I have more guitars, but they aren't that important.
As far as acoustics go, I have two; an Orlando and a Ovation, which is tuned to open G.
My best amp is my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, got to love those tubes when their cranked.

The Gibson:
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll163/a...nd/100_0473.jpg

G-400: (the yellow walls are so hard core)
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll163/a...nd/100_1386.jpg

Behringer guitar I messed with and painted, I actually like it now... especially since I put strings on it.. lol

l_312486497fae4b46a3e0e912a90e5e3a.jpg

I also have a Peavey amp with effects I'm fixing up.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Dude, C 4468, can you even play that thing? It's totally sick, i've never seen an axe like that before

That's not an axe, thats a freakin power metal status sword!

i have this 2001 gibson sg and a few other guitars, a J Tursor les paul copy with some gibson p-ups, a washburn d-100 and a regal Rc1 resonator, but this is my baby, slightly modified from stock. i have a small custom pickguard on it now, looks more like a vintage sg tht i want to get.

This was the last photo I took of my axes..

2699750018_02fb0ea0c4_b.jpg

The bass guitar is a "Vintage" something or other.. I can't remember the model, the electric is a 7 string (No I'm not a Korn Fan, I'm a John Petrucci [Dream Theater] fan) Ibanez RG7321, I also have an Ibanez RG350DX. I don't have a pic of the other ibanez, but there's a story behind it..

Which I think I shall share... I was over in Florida on holidays, and was going to buy a six string bass guitar.. but I ended up buying the RG350DX instead. That was towards the start of the holidays, done the usual Florida thing, Orlando, and a quick passing through Miami. Skip to end of holiday, in Sanford Airport, checked guitar in to the hold, boarded the plane, uneventful flight.... Then it went bad, Waiting for guitar in the baggage reclimation area, and no sign of guitar... Everyone else gone home, and no sign of my guitar... Apparently it never existed so I was left with no guitar and down about $400, ended up having to buy another one. So I now have a $400 guitar that I payed close to $900 for..

@ Rev: Wow, my friend (lead singer/guitar for our band) is getting that exact same Ibanez RG 7 string!

well, i have a new guitar!

a 1982 Fender Gemini II, I got it from a family member.
IMG_2419.jpg

its a great playing Acoustic! It even has the original Fender Factory tags!

i got the family together for an Updated pic
IMG_2420.jpg

From Left: the Fender Gemini, my Stagg BC300 Bass, and the amp is a crappy First Act amp that will be replaced this thursday with a Fender Bassman.

Cheers,
-John-

I finally decided to give my favorite Bass a day long "spa treatment", Ive negected it's wellbeing for too many years... I took her apart and fixed some of the electronics, I took most of the stickers off and gave 'er a high shine polish (which took a good 2 hours), I went over the frets diligently with steel wool and gave the wood of the neck a nice finish (which has never been done in it's lifetime) and I just bought some D'Addario strings online and got them in today and I finished the job of stringin her up. Took her for a test run, and I remembered why i love this guitar soo much.... She is totally gonna come to bed with me tonight lol. Anyway.... here she is all prettied up :p

venturesnew.jpg

ok so i finally have a recent pic of all my guitars and my setup. Amps: Top to bottom: Randall RH50T, Weber Java kit (labeled Marshall, built by me), Randall low-end 4 x 12" speaker cabinet, Fender 15G (under washburn, behind regal) Guitars (in no particular order): 2001 Gibson SG Standard (modified-custom pickguard, added aluminum Maestro style tailpiece, 57 classic pickups), Jay Turser LP copy with gibson 490R and 498T pickups, Harmony H-802, Regal RC-1 Resonator, Washburn D-100 acoustic. The Randall RH50T and cabinet are up for grabs if anyone wants them since i intend on purchasing another Weber amp kit based on the Blackface super reverbs of the 60's. PM me if you are interested, if you do decide you want them and need them shipped, you pay for it.

I AM DRUM HEAD EATER OF ALL GUITARS
stuff.jpg

made this with spare parts and hung it up in the jam room..i know it looks like its on the floor..but its the wall

wow this is old but I finally got my guitar finished.

and here it is:

Before:
DSC00790.jpg

After:
FinishedGuitar.jpg

FinishedGuitar3.jpg

FinishedGuitar2.jpg

Looks a lot better than when it was a green pick guard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back