Pepakura Another Caboose Build.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a show?.......like an actual regularly broadcasted show?......I’m going to go outside (at night) and make a wish that God brings back the dinosaurs because I don’t think we deserve this planet any longer.

That’s a show?.......like an actual regularly broadcasted show?......I’m going to go outside (at night) and make a wish that God brings back the dinosaurs because I don’t think we deserve this planet any longer.
It's a bit from The IT Crowd, a classic BBC series
1566525611361.png

You have to check out the Eric andre show, Dr.stephen bruel, or any adult swim show. Most of them are good, but at the same time...

Update from last weekend......sorry for the slow dissemination of updates. Its a "regular job" thing going on. Got more of the helmet done and it is really coming along. Slow and steady.

IMG_4564.jpeg

IMG_4565.jpeg

IMG_4566.jpeg

I know it looks a bit tilted when facing it head-on but the bottom of one side isn't completed, so it isn't sitting "Flat". I also need to fill in some gaps where I didn't line things up properly.....just like 2 or 3 spots that I just couldn't connect. Also some of the tabs broke off so I had to bridge those spots separately. My daughter is actually cutting out each piece and then I'm attaching it to the main. She doesn't feel confident enough yet to do so but it's just a matter of time. Hopefully I'll get more done this weekend.......I managed to get this Friday off so I'm getting and extra-extra long weekend this holiday weekend. If I don't say it later.....Happy Labor day to you all........Now, get back to work you bunch of loafers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back