Another Reach Mark V Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front if you need reference.

frontarmorlive.jpg

It's from the Deliver Hope Commercial... Rigging shot for the the scene where he rockets himself onto the covenant ship to deliver the bomb.

Well no du?! I knew that dude, but am asking where the pictures came from specifically, such as a website of some kind...

Correct they are Screen Shots from the Making Video. Excellent observation Zat!

Guess there are a few armorers that watched the video in detail.

Figured I'd post them being that this torso build is closest to it..

Weta made the live action halo landfall ODST, Legacy effects made the deliver hope suits? They have nothing in common except for they each are from halo? Get your shiz straight dude, lol! =P

Lol, well I guess the one other commonality would be that they both are movie companies, duh!? Silly me! =P

Spartan scaling is quite different when you try to fit it to your average joe unless your really broad in the shoulders. So to give appearance that they have broader shoulders or a hero scale they narrowed the back a little in the live action.

I was just helping out more for fit and form than for where vent holes or details were placed...

I now return this Thread back to it's owner.

thank you for spending your time to make a better chest piece. I think it's the most accurate one I've seen. Keep up all the awesomeness!!!

Yah dude! Release it!!!!!!!! Would you mind if I gave my own personal shot at the unfold? Could you just release it not unfolded for now is what im basically asking.... =/

Cheer l3x, awesome work :)

Shame that I am gonna scrap my other chest :( which is pep'd and resin'd, but this is just too awesome not to build.
you are a legend.

Thank you so very much for the file, Lex.

Deffinately going to use when I getting my Spartan going.

-Pony

Yeah I have my first pepped chest sitting there.. guess I will have 2 now.. Just downloaded it.. It looks great!

Just a question on scaling are all your axis correct? The measurements are so close I just wanted to make sure the
height is top to bottom and the the width is going across the shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back