Another Reach Mark V Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i know i said the last picture was going to be the last update, but, im officially calling this model finished! It will be broken down in a few days, i added a bit extra around the arms so that people can start using the rubber to form that area and get it to look good instead of having that big open area, and i completely redid the collar to closer to the in game model.
Untitled3.png

Dude, even though your awesome meter has already exploded, It's pouring out win!

I can wait to build this piece!

Will you be making anymore pieces?

-Pony

Oh yeah! When will you release it?
Hopefully soon, probably monday or tuesday at the earliest.

Dude, even though your awesome meter has already exploded, It's pouring out win!

I can wait to build this piece!

Will you be making anymore pieces?

-Pony
Sure am! I eventually plan on doing a bunch of the torso attachments at the same scale as my original file for simplicity.

cant wait for this file its gunna be awsome what are you scaling it to??
It will be scaled to fit me, im 6'6" so it will probably be around 42cm.

Mate that's spectacular! certainly going to use this once its ready :D if i may? :p
Of course you can! I make these so that anyone who wants can use them!

its not all of it but this is what i have done so far.
Untitled4.png

Very, very nice L3X!! I like how you added the area around the arm opening, as you said, to be able to use the foam to fill in. Looks great sir!!

Matt

Sure am! I eventually plan on doing a bunch of the torso attachments at the same scale as my original file for simplicity.

Sounds awesome, dude!

By the way, is there a chance you might make a new shoulder piece?

-Pony

this is honestly beautiful. we should use this as the standard to build all the attachements off of

Just when I thought I retro'd a chest you make even a better looking one :p
I am hoping the back section is narrow so it doesn't cover my back shoulder and lats simular to shown in the image (live action)

backarmorliveq.jpg

Cant wait for when it comes out :) My Jun is just getting better and better with the recent output of refined designs. Great Job Guys :)

It's from the Deliver Hope Commercial... Rigging shot for the the scene where he rockets himself onto the covenant ship to deliver the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back