Any 405th'ers in Kansas City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. It has been a while since we have posted on here. But if anyone interested in a sorta get together thing, send me a pm with when you would be able to do it(some time in September)and the town you live in. So we can figure out a sorta middle ground. We can have some pepping, foam sword fighting, helping tips, technique exchanges, showing off, etc. Bring whatever projects you would like to show or work on.

We can also maybe each bring something to eat for everyone. If anyone is interested, let me know. So I can sorta see of the interest is out there and if we could get something set up.

Thank you.

I can show up whenever as long as its not during my boys football practice or game.

Me and propcustomz will be hitting a few stores for the gears launch, I am already gearing up for the anniversary launch. Me, my fiancé, and cousin will be going as ODST's if anyone is wanting to tag along.

Hello Folks, I have been doing my best to set up a squad here in NE Kansas, I was even handing out cards with the 405th website on it during Halloween, I met EMAW09 there at the Mall in Manhattan, I built a mark VI costume for my 5 year old and it turned out ok for a couple of weeks worth of work. The best part is that now I have great ideas on how to set up my own armor for its padding and strapping. One of my hardest areas to figure out was how to set up the boots, now I know how it will work for me...Please if you want to help set up our squad let me know...hit me up on FB or my email

yea im here in kansas city ,mo, im actually trying my hand at scratch building a cog armor similar to urs props. im shooting for a dizzy costume.

I will be in ODST gear on saturday, I don't know if I will dress up on Sunday though. Do you have someone in mind for the doctor?

it seemed like there were quite a few of us out there. I was there in my dark steel and maroon ODST. My cousin was in the desert tan ODST

I think I saw you David, I had on a broncos hat and my kids pointed you out first as commander Sheppard, then again wen you were sleeping in the folding chair in the room with the stage, lol. But its cool, I took a picture of Darth Maul sleeping in one behind us lol,

Your armor looked good, my boys and I loved it!

O yeah,man I was tired.I stayed up the night before helping a friend with there costume,then came home at 3:00 a.m. to finalize some strapping on my suit.Lol

hey guys i live out in the middle of all MO near warrensburg anyone else around here build? trying to find someone who would want to get together maybe for the release of 4 in sedalia?

Hey sorry for bumping, but I was/am putting a Midwestern Division of the 405th together, and since Kansas is technically in the Midwest was wondering if all of you would like to enter it. Sorry for self promoting, but check it out, the link is in my signature (the second one).

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back