Any Crazy People Where You Liv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

a couple years back when i was in the 8th grade, a new kid showed up. all of us knew he was just plain psycho by the way he looked and smelled, but we thought "hey maybe we're wrong" and tried to make friends with him. Fast forward to 9th grade, we got laptops from the school, and this kid (his name is Justin btw) put a bunch of Ozzy on his, and at first it was kinda cool. But by the end of the year, we got tired of this gay music, he didnt even play the whole song. Like with Crazy Train, he'd just play the beginning part "all aboard, hahahahaha" and once the guitar part started, he'd start it over. We all thought, yea, he is annoying, but he's harmless. fast forward to now, he is stalking me :|.

im not kidding about this, he follows me home almost every day. we ride the same bus, get off at the same stop, and he doesnt live near me, but he somehow finds his way to my house day after day. ( i need a car)

well, as creepy as he is, he hasnt done anything illegal.... yet

any creepy crazy people where you live/work/learn?

Not cool, I had a girl doing this to me once. And I finally had to get my female cousin involved Of course that ended in violence but it did not stop this girl. This girl was breaking into my house when I was not there, that kinda stuff. I caught her in my house once and held her at gun point until MP's showed up. The MP told her she was lucky I dont shoot first. Well to make a long story short, her family had her committed and soon after I was discharged from the Army. Moved back to MT have not seen or heard from her for about 2 years. :D

My best friend here at college has a roommate with a psycho-ass ex-girlfriend who can't seem to drop it. He leads her on but still, she's completely out of her noodle!

My friend was chillin' out with his roommates drinkin' and smokin' weed at around 2:00 AM when all of the sudden there's a knock at the door. Mind you the place he lives in is an old building with a steel buzzer door. Somehow this ugly tramp had gotten through the front door without being buzzed in. My friend opened up the door and she just up and barged in. My friend can't call the cops on her at this juncture because his apartment smells like weed smoke and he's drunk and underage. This sort of thing happens a lot it seems, she always manages to break into his apartment looking for his roommate.

Anyway, she barges through the door and my friend is like "Uh-uh!" and straight up tackles her and puts her face into the ground! I'm not one to hit a lady but this b!tch had it comin'. My friend, who's pretty damned skinny by any standards, literally picks her up and straight up throws her out of the door! He had the door shut and locked (both deadbolts) before she even hit the ground!

And this incident didn't seem to deter her at all! about a month and a half later she broke in again (thankfully no one was there except my friend's friends from back home trying to sleep) just after midnight, and b!tched my friend's friends out because the person she's looking for isn't there! Long story short, someone called the cops and they forcibly removed her from the apartment, but they didn't arrest her. So from there she walked to my other friends' house about 2 blocks away cuz me, my friend, and his roommate were partying there, and she knocks on the door really loud and demands to see said roommate. Everyone is pissed off at this point and finally one of the owners of the house kicks her and my friend's roommate out of the house.

Now we don't hang out with my friend's roommate because we're all super pissed at him and his ex. We told him that he needs to grow some balls and get a restraining order on this b!tch before he even thinks about showing his face around us.

BFDesigns said:
My best friend here at college has a roommate with a psycho-ass ex-girlfriend who can't seem to drop it. He leads her on but still, she's completely out of her noodle!

My friend was chillin' out with his roommates drinkin' and smokin' weed at around 2:00 AM when all of the sudden there's a knock at the door. Mind you the place he lives in is an old building with a steel buzzer door. Somehow this ugly tramp had gotten through the front door without being buzzed in. My friend opened up the door and she just up and barged in. My friend can't call the cops on her at this juncture because his apartment smells like weed smoke and he's drunk and underage. This sort of thing happens a lot it seems, she always manages to break into his apartment looking for his roommate.

Anyway, she barges through the door and my friend is like "Uh-uh!" and straight up tackles her and puts her face into the ground! I'm not one to hit a lady but this b!tch had it comin'. My friend, who's pretty damned skinny by any standards, literally picks her up and straight up throws her out of the door! He had the door shut and locked (both deadbolts) before she even hit the ground!

And this incident didn't seem to deter her at all! about a month and a half later she broke in again (thankfully no one was there except my friend's friends from back home trying to sleep) just after midnight, and b!tched my friend's friends out because the person she's looking for isn't there! Long story short, someone called the cops and they forcibly removed her from the apartment, but they didn't arrest her. So from there she walked to my other friends' house about 2 blocks away cuz me, my friend, and his roommate were partying there, and she knocks on the door really loud and demands to see said roommate. Everyone is pissed off at this point and finally one of the owners of the house kicks her and my friend's roommate out of the house.

Now we don't hang out with my friend's roommate because we're all super pissed at him and his ex. We told him that he needs to grow some balls and get a restraining order on this b!tch before he even thinks about showing his face around us.

reminds me of my ex

i broke up with her 2 years ago, but for some reason she rejects reality and thinks we're still going out
not too long ago she started smoking weed and eating alot, now she's gained some weight, and that makes it worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
darkm2021 said:
reminds me of my ex

i broke up with her 2 years ago, but for some reason she rejects reality and thinks we're still going out
not too long ago she started smoking weed and eating alot, now she's gained some weight, and that makes it worse.

Hahaha! Nothing wrong with smokin' a little to chill yourself out (DO NOT FOLLOW MY ADVICE IN THIS AREA KIDS! I'm an art student and if I didn't do a little self medication I'd probably be committed right now). Sometimes you just gotta get the old restraining papers out/hook a car battery up to your doorknob so that that sh!t stops happening.

Or maybe the next time she breaks in, you know, just shoot her.... Politely! :D

BFDesigns said:
Hahaha! Nothing wrong with smokin' a little to chill yourself out (DO NOT FOLLOW MY ADVICE IN THIS AREA KIDS! I'm an art student and if I didn't do a little self medication I'd probably be committed right now). Sometimes you just gotta get the old restraining papers out/hook a car battery up to your doorknob so that that sh!t stops happening.

Or maybe the next time she breaks in, you know, just shoot her.... Politely! :D

im not big on shooting women just for wanting me, after all i am pretty awesome :D

anyway, she got held back in school so i go to high school and she is still in middle school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back