Any possibilities for multi-regiment membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekGuardianDee

Jr Member
Like the title suggests, is it possible to be part of two regiments on the website?

I am located in BC, Canada, which is well defined as part of the Canadian Regiment, but will be attending events in BC, WA, OH, and CA. I am a part of the Pacific Regiments and am looking forward to attending events along with them once I am suited up. That being said, there will be many events and activities in BC that I will be participating in, and may be able to help coordinate for the Canadian Regiment. In other words, I would like to be able to actively participate in BOTH regiments as opposed to just watching out for the event listings and not having input.

If it's not possible I can make do, I just thought I'd see if it was possible before assuming it wasn't.

Thanks,
Dee

I asked this myself, in reference to my current residence within the UK and my plans to migrate to the States to be with my husband. After a deal of asking, I was turned down for multiple Regimental membership, and told I'd have to stick with my current area's Regiment until I'd moved - whereupon I'd then be able to opt for a transfer.

Your situation seems slightly different but I'm assuming the rules would remain the same.

Upvote 0
Alright, that's what I'd figured, but I thought I'd double check instead of falling back on my assumption.

Between Facebook groups and PMs I should be able to contribute anyways.

Upvote 0
Yeah... for now we would prefer to keep people associated with one regiment at a time. Once we get things a bit more established, this might be an issue we could revisit, but since we are still getting everything setup, we don't want to introduce too many complications.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back