Any Ps3 Or Wii Fans Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget you have the ability to play Gamecube games on the Wii. I have the GC version of Mario Kart.

Wii's my system of choice, you can't beat it for drunken parties. But I obviously have the 360.. PS3 I don't want so much because it doesn't have any games that I feel I must have that arn't on the xbox. I'm more of a PC gamer anyway.

I have a Wii and I want a 360. For Wii I have:

Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
and a bunch of other multiplayer games, plus a crapload of GCN stuff

I pretty much play Xbox but i also play my psp my sister's DS regular also the wii and i used to play my nintendo 64 my gamecube and my ps1 yes i do have alot of consoles i also play my sp sometimes

I got a Wii and it is an amazing piece of hardware, shame about the software sucking! Yeah there is mario kart, super smash bros and wii fit but if your on a budget, the amount of better games on xbox 360 which is why i got it last christmas, is way better! Also, my room is quite small so the wii games which are good with friends cannot be played because there is only room for one person to flail around wildly with even wii sports. Resi 4 wii is the first time i played resi4 and is now my fave game ever. Galaxy was amazing too and one of the best platformers ever. not as good as mario 64 or prince of persia two thrones though... I am getting a PS3 at christmas but if I don't get my HDTV and gaming PC before then I am gonna have to postpone it til sometime next year. Looking for work though now im 16 i can work part time around college (i am in the middle of a weird situation with mcDonalds because they say they will phone me soon to come back in with my bank details and then i can start working but the manager is a bit gormless) so i might, if lucky, have PC and HDTV by then. Getting PC and phone with wages and HDTV off parents for getting good GCSEs when I get them in August (I need just 3 As but am expecting 8 and they dont know that lol, should have asked for £100 for every A GCSE I get!)

My friends PS3 is boss but he prefers 360 to both (he is an only child and not poor and his parents are older than most families so he gets loads of stuff ie ps3, x360, wii, 32"HDLCD in bedroom, decent pc, good laptop, loads of games, pocket money (apparently most kids get this but my parents havent heard about it), loads of dvds, sky movies, 42"plasma in living room, biggest bedroom in house) luckily for me he is not a spoilt selfish person and is very grateful and always offfers me and my friends stuff and to come round and buys us stuff and isnt a ******** when he sees my 15"CRT in my room lol and $#!Tty 1Ghz laptop!)

As Niko says "things will be different", very soon I hope, come on McDonalds your reputation precedes you yet your wasting my time!!!

I like the Wii more then ps3 only game I got for ps3 is metal gear. For my Wii i got smash brothers, Mario Kart, and Mario Galaxy. There's not alot of games for the ps3 out there. Even after watching E3 there seems to be very little games coming out. Mostly just remake of older games, like god of war and final fantasy there is no real original tittle that I'm looking froward to.

Do you guys know if there's a PS3 Little Big Planet edition or a Killzone 2 edition?

And do you guys know if they'll go lower than 40gb one day?

I want a PS3, but I don't need 80 gb or even 40gb. 5 gb would be just fine :p

I've had a Wii since they first came out (my brother camped out overnight for one) and i still have yet to figure out the online features :(

volkov said:
Wii's my system of choice, you can't beat it for drunken parties. [But I obviously have the 360..] PS3 I don't want so much because it doesn't have any games that I feel I must have that arn't on the xbox. I'm more of a PC gamer anyway.

What the hell, so sum it up so well it's amazing :lol: ^ what he said except the part about the 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Personally am a man of nintendo seeing as i was an N64 child growing up but truth be told i got an xbox before i got a PS2 then Later finally a GC, then i got 360 at midnight when it first came out, unfortunately since then my love for games has somewhat diminished :( lol but if i ever get the time and money ill buy halo 3 and guitar hero 3 and when it comes out rockband :) my personal favourites on 360 are oblivion and Battlefield modern combat, i also love halo 2 from xbox :D Btw neone who has played mario kart on Wii ZOMGZOR that game almost convinced me to buy one the next day :p

rvb4life said:
I've had a Wii since they first came out (my brother camped out overnight for one) and i still have yet to figure out the online features :(

For reelz?
The Wii online is so easy to set up. I have actually posted here through my Wii a few times. I hope yours already has Opera installed.. (Yes no?) It used to be free a while back, now its a purchase item. Its like IE or firefox. Works great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back