Apparel You Made Youself

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

im opening a new thread just for clothing of any sort that you have make or designed feel free to be creative if you need to,

here is a shirt that i have made recently, i love this game alot

IM000009.jpg

IM000010.jpg

IM000011.jpg

IM000012.jpg

IM000013.jpg

if you would like to know what game this is follow the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Crashers

405th Hoodie:

Front
DSC01390.jpg

Back
DSC01391.jpg

Pure Win:

l_8792313a11b11fa661b279bc15877f22.jpg

I have a few more but i dont have pictures of them... and i'm too lazy to get pictures up

Get permission from Adam and Walter :D

Heres a pic that shows the size of the logo alittle bit better, Oh and it looks really bright because of my stupid flash:
P9210009.jpg

You know, I probably will ask them, haha

And maybe you could/should! I think that would be pretty cool, it would make the place all the more professional.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
405th Hoodie:

Front
DSC01390.jpg

Back
DSC01391.jpg

Pure Win:

l_8792313a11b11fa661b279bc15877f22.jpg

I have a few more but i dont have pictures of them... and i'm too lazy to get pictures up

OMG I want a hoodie..

Want to make me one? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So did you just become obsessed with the game till you had to have it on a shirt or did I give you the idea earlier.

I would post pics of mine but I'm to lazy to get pics of them. Besides I doubt anyone cares to see a VG cats shirt.

By the way cool hoodie Blackrose. Looks awsome.

Talking of custome shirts I might make a Dead Space one later. Lol. :D

BlacRoseImmortal...did you have a print shop do it (ie. screen printing) or did you just do an printed ink jet iron on?

I stopped using iron ons in middle school. These are done with the high quality stuffz. Just the hoodie alone cost me $50 >.< And yes, I get it done locally. I just design everythign and save to flash drive and bring it to my peepz downtown, give them a few days and BAM! sweet hoodie :D

I'll post a pic of my trenchcoat once I've got it all lined and set up with some decent buckles and other mods. Since a plain, boring old trenchcoat isn't fun unless it's got fuzzy lining and some custom stitchwork!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlacRoseImmortal @ Oct 20 2008, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I stopped using iron ons in middle school. These are done with the high quality stuffz. Just the hoodie alone cost me $50 >.< And yes, I get it done locally. I just design everythign and save to flash drive and bring it to my peepz downtown, give them a few days and BAM! sweet hoodie :D</div>

That's what I thought but sometimes you just never know. I Design shirts,posters,fliers, etc...for my camp. It's so much much fun. Thanks for the reply.

C 4468 said:
hmm i was hoping to get this onto a couple T-shirts...

ultimatepicture.jpg

Well I knew they were gonna change some stuff for GW 2 but this is insane! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back