Appleseed Costume

Do you think it can be held ?

• No , just a stupid thing !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I have so far, if you don't like it I'll stop and let someone else do it.
example.jpg

Hum , good job but the part you've done is not the correct one . I mean that is you look at it from a side you 'll the lense tube not only a parts as on you're work. Thank anyway for you're try it was kind of you

Versinke said:
Hum , good job but the part you've done is not the correct one . I mean that is you look at it from a side you 'll the lense tube not only a parts as on you're work. Thank anyway for you're try it was kind of you

I don't quite understand what you're saying. If you could clarify than I can work on it. I'm starting out by making a basic mesh then I can work in details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean that the part which you made, was everything made like that. The bottom is very flat, because it am the tube dessou, but seen by face one shall believe that it come down again . I hope that my explaination are clear , if not i'll make a drawing to show you :)i'll try finding a good pic of the side :)

Here some pic of Briareos :)

I'm not sure I understand what he is talking about either so far the frame work is looking really good.

The top may need to be a little more flat but that is minor. Great work.

I've got the left shoulder and the left forearm finished.

I'm working on the hand plate and then the Biceps.

I'll post a new .pdo file when I get more finished.

Braireos-Left-Arm-Cover.jpg

I'm very sorry if my explaination aren't clear , i'm french and it' hard to explain something like that ^^

Anyway , thanks you for you're work , the Shoulder and the fore amrs are very accurate , that awesome .

Versinke said:
I'm very sorry if my explaination aren't clear , i'm french and it' hard to explain something like that ^^

Anyway , thanks you for you're work , the Shoulder and the fore amrs are very accurate , that awesome .

Don't worry about your English we will figure it out. :) And your English is better than some Americans I know!

I'm trying my hand at the helmet but it's very difficult for me. So I am going to put that on the shelf for now especially since Dark's version is coming out much better than what I have right now!

Does someone know wich 3D software can be use with Windows 7 , because , i can't make my own parts and , with Christmas and the New Year i don't think a lot of people here can help me :)

BTW if anyone has a Request for an Image of a particular part of Briareos's gear I have one of the wave statues so I can take any reference image needed, and good job on those parts chwy, and if anyones interested I can post the PDO I made of Briareos's Rifle

ARMYofONE2469 said:
Looks like a nice little project! i salute you. ;)

....little. Well start with lightweight materials like foam and paper for the guns! I saw a kid with a big anime sword last year knock someone out because his arms were tired. Worked as a weapon alright!

I saw a place the otherday that makes comfort pads for sleeping bags, you might look into them seeing how they hold shape really well.

amancue> Can you please send some photos of the armors pieces of Briareoslike the torso , shoulder , fore arms and legs parts please ? need Rear , Front and Side of each parts please ? And Can you post the Riffle please , it will greatly help me :)

Roodkill> Don't worry , for the gun i'll be using Balsa ( extra lightweight wood ) and paper not somethink too heavy that it might wound someone :)

I've download Blender 3D 2.49 and start to learn to use it ( i'm able to make a 2 wall room with 2 chairs and one table .............far away from armor but i can redesign you're house if you want :lol )

Again a great thanks to all people who have helped me i great appreciated it and i'm really happy to work with them :)

great work guys - loving what I am seeing

esp.ly with the helmet!!

amancue - would love to have a gander of the rifle pdo, prob posted in this thread is the most appropriate?

Merry christmas ( i'm late sorry ) does anyone have make something ? amancue , do you have the potos of Briareos and Deunan i've ask you ? please ?

isnt all that armor gonna be difficult to put on as well as wear and movement must be extreeamly awkard you might have to make foam molds or flexi foam if that the correct work like ithicas cod pieces for most of it other wise your gonna be stiff a rock tryign to move arouind in that

I don't think it will be hard to move with that armor because armor pieces are just wearing on forearms , head , legs and torso . The torso could be made in a foam but the rest will be easy to wear , the more difficult thing to do will be the Undersuit , because i'll need to make a lot of sewing . I think the hardly think of the armor will be the design on the 3d Software .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back