Armor Add-on Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpireSpartan

if a thread like this has already been posted IM SORRY! i have no problem deleting it so just let me know and it'll be gone in an instant.

aaaanywaaaaay... on to the good stuff.
i'd like to see what other noobs like me can come up with, like armor add-ons
BUT NOTHING THAT ALREADY EXISTS!

something i'd like to build is a hidden wrist-blade like the one from assassins creed which would be totally cool!
any other suggestions?

Actually this pertains to something I was thinking about. Recently I have started a project of making Mk V Reach armor, and I was thinking of adding to the chest armor. Things like ammo pouches, tactical computer props on the arms, holsters on the legs, stuff to make the spartan armor look a little more like the modern day soldier's equipment carrying system. My only problem has been that I need to find way in order to mount the many things that i want to add to the armor, besides visible straps, and harnesses.

@helljumper cool! so will you base it on any in-game armor like the new recon chest piece or something? i'd like to see what you come up with

You know, the Assassin's Creed hidden blade is actually called a Xiphoid, there's a big forum somewhere that does that kind of thing, researching a little there would give you the ideas and know-how to build something like that. Custom addons are always cool especially when youre making a custom Spartan. Go with whatever you feel you want to add to make your own look.

I've considered the Xiphoids as well, along with extra knives of my own design and cloth around the armor( along with mock high explosives ). Of course this is all concept and speculation. I have yet to build any armor.

I have a friend who'll make a little wrist unit once I complete my armor. I was thinking of just mounting an ipod touch into a little case to mount on my wrist, that could be a pretty simple yet workable fix to the wrist computer. Actually, the hunter shield sounds like a cool idea, although, personally I would do something like the jackal energy shields.

I actually have an old GPS and old PDA (both still work perfectly) that I plan on stripping out of their cases and slipping into special compartments on the arms when I get around to my build.

i cant even find the pepakura files for just the addons and it makes me mad lol got any ideas

As I mentioned in your other thread, this is considering necro-posting and is frowned upon. No need to reply to a thread if you have nothing substantial to add.

My partner is completely adamant she wants some kind of shoulder-mounted cannon on her suit.

Just have to draw up a few design ideas and then go from there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back