Armor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ediot

HI All

I would like to find out where can i get my hands on a set of armor for my self?
I have been looking all over and i cant seem to find a person who makes them can anyone please point me to the right direction ?

HI All

I would like to find out where can i get my hands on a set of armor for my self?
I have been looking all over and i cant seem to find a person who makes them can anyone please point me to the right direction ?

Welcome to the 405th! I encourage you to watch the intro vid like ventrue said. Read the stickies, learn your way around the forums and then start to fulfill your desires.

HI All

Its been a long time from the lat time i posted I have managed to get my hands on a set of Master Chief armor but now there is only 1 part missing and that is the under suit can anyone please point me in the correct direction so i can buy a game accurate under suit

HI All

Its been a long time from the lat time i posted I have managed to get my hands on a set of Master Chief armor but now there is only 1 part missing and that is the under suit can anyone please point me in the correct direction so i can buy a game accurate under suit

There really are no game accurate undersuits running around, most people use some form of under armor like a motorcycle pressure suit, or you can prbabbly hire someone to custom sew one for you

OK

So is there anyone that i could ask to make a under suit for me I have seen some very good under suits and they dont look like motorcycle suits?

I don't know of anyone but if you had some refrence photos of the under suit im pretty sure you could hire a seamstress or someone to sew it all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back