Armor on Comission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Can someone tell me how to get the files on pepakura, ive downloaded them but im having trouble uploading them to the program...

You have to have the program Pepakura Designer 3 installed on your computer. There's no uploading them, you just double-click and they get opened like any other file/program.

Hey Can someone tell me how to get the files on pepakura, ive downloaded them but im having trouble uploading them to the program...

First, double-click the zip file that you just downloaded which should be located in C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\My Documents\Downloads

Second, in the WinZip window, double-click on the 405th Pep Files folder to open it. Select all of the files within then click the extract tool button on top of the WinZip window. Extract it to the C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\My Documents\Downloads directory.

Then, open up Pepakura Viewer then click on File, click Open and specify the Download folder that you extracted your zip files into which located in C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\My Documents\Downloads and they should be the .pdo files. That's it and good luck! Hope this helps!

Success Found it, had to copy the files over to another Master File that i could find it from Pepakura, now ill just need to gather the supplies and start up, btw I own the Halo: 3 Legendary Edition Master Chief Helmet, would that be any help in this project?

Hey Wrath15! Welcome to the 405th!

I can see that quite a few people have given you some advice already on how to get started, but I would like to give ya some more. :)

First of all, if you are looking for Halo Reach Armor files, the BEST place to really go is here:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread

It contains the bulk of the models that have been made for the Reach armor. :)

Also, there are quite a methods out there for scaling. Some can be confusing if you suck at math or just are not all that good with numbers, so here is a link to a very detailed tutorial which I believe is great for new people: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31627-HaloGoddess-quot-How-To-Scale-quot-Tutorial

It's a tutorial that I made and is the same method that I use. Seems to work every time I measure and my pieces come out just fine. :)

If you are ever looking for any other files, a lot of them can be found here: http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

Also as a note, you DO NOT need pepakura viewer. You NEED pepakura designer because without it, you will not be able to scale your pieces so that they fit you. I would not even bother with downloading viewer. I've NEVER used it. Viewer would be sort of pointless since you can only change your measurements in designer anyway.

Hope that further helps you out so you can get started on your build. :) If you have any other questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask. I've been here for about 2 years now and have 2 builds that I am working on, although my hayabusa is on the backburner for now as I am working on a foam Kat build. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back