armor or ipod-touch???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends. What type and how good the armor is. If you like music or armor more. Whats better for you. which will you use more. I would personally like a nice full set of westerfields or Adams stuff. But i cant afford either. Even if i could it would be westerfields since its cheaper. But if i had the money to buy from Adam i would. Just like darkes armor for sale. If i had money it would have already been sold. But thats just because i already have any iphone. :p

I agree with Ostrich. Buy an iPod and make ur own armour. all the tutorials u'll need are on this site and it feels a lot better when u make ur own armour. That way u have both. If u get good enough with armour making u could prob put a little slot in it for ur iPod ;)

make some armor with built in speakers so when u get ur ipod just add ur ipod to it and u got a mobile sound system im working on adding some speakers to mine right now.

i mean i got parts of armor and want to know wether or not to get armor or i-pod.. OMG never mind i'll get the armor i think o damn cristmas presents are hard to pick :0

Depends, when will you use your armor everyday, when will you use your ipod touch everyday.

Youwill use your ipod 100 times more than your armor, your armor maybe 5-6 times a year you will use it, your ipod, endless ammounts of time. Armor is good, but compared to a ipod, and for christmas..I'd go with the pod.

I would have to say the Ipod.
I dont own either, and flat out dont really like ipods all that much and much more biased toward the armour I would have to agree with frost. The usability of the touch is far better than the bloody armour and even though you wont be all flashy and everything. Youll have a more enjoyable time walking around your daily life with the touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back