Assault Rifle on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaelenVasius said:
so youre 5yr old cousin is 5'4"? becaise thats how tall grunts are, according to the halo bestiary.
they're that tall? man, i thought they were in the region of 3'. oh well, my 13yr old bro should be the right hight soon. he's pretty tall.(BTW ted, if your reading this, its just a joke. i don't have the skillz needed to make a grunt suit)

Last edited by a moderator:
joshua61991 said:
make a full alien costume. like from the movie alien I mean. and have it animatronic. that would be the best costume ever.

While Im at it i could turn some dirt into gold too!!! lol. Just kidding with you. Im pretty handy at building stuff but thats deffinitley a little much.

helios said:
they're that tall? man, i thought they were in the region of 3'. oh well, my 13yr old bro should be the right hight soon. he's pretty tall.(BTW ted, if your reading this, its just a joke. i don't have the skillz needed to make a grunt suit)

Remember, MC is around 7' tall...even 5'4" would look small.

For future reference;
Elites=9'
Brutes=7'
Grunts=5'4"
Drones=3'6"
Jackals=5-6'
Hunters=12'
Prophets=6" (standing)
Flood Infections=1'6"-2'
Monitors=2'4" Diameter
Sentinels=4'6"x2'6"x2' (LxWxH)
Gravemind=[UNKNOWN]

All taken straight from the Halo Bestiary (from memory, so if you find a different source, go ahead and post it).

A grunt-suit is conceivable...make the methane tank out of stretched canvas (like a tent), the mask is a painting respirator or pep, and the rest of the helmet can be pep, as well as the rest of the sections. For the exposed flesh, skin-tint (last about 8x as long as skin-paint) and faux-fur (dark bluish/purple, of course) would take care of most of it. Prosthetics for the eet would be relatively easy if you have the materials (they talk about body casts in the molded armor section, it would be easy to modify). The horns on the kness and elbows can either be pep or prosthetics (the latter being preffered but harder). Since their hands have 4 fingers ad a thumb too, the covering/prothetics method would work here too. I guess the voice would be the only truly hard part...

hmm, makes me want to try a grunt-suit next...or a hunter prosthesis...yeah......[*drools]

Ok then i guess that settles it. AR it is!! Stay tuned people, Ill post pictures as soon as i start. Thanks everyone for your input!

can i ask what your plans were for the Samus and Iron Man helmets? they are my next 2 projects in line, although i want to make full suits. i have printable .pdfs for an Iron Man suit but its for a small model. the Varia Suit i was gonan do from scratch along with the Gravity suit attachments.

i got halfway done my AR and gave up. im gonna finish it after i do my new MK VI helmet.

MandoMan531 said:
can i ask what your plans were for the Samus and Iron Man helmets? they are my next 2 projects in line, although i want to make full suits. i have printable .pdfs for an Iron Man suit but its for a small model. the Varia Suit i was gonan do from scratch along with the Gravity suit attachments.

i got halfway done my AR and gave up. im gonna finish it after i do my new MK VI helmet.

I was going to use the pdf files for ironman and for the samus helmet i already have one half way done. Its made from scratch out of cardboard. First i got the front view of samus' helmet and scaled it up to human size for a template. I dont really have any plans for it though

i have a printable PDF for IronMan but is for a 4" model. and i have no idea how to get it in Pepakura to make it ginormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back