Awesome photography thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam are those photos taken with your hd canon vixia I was asking about on youtube? either way, I really will be trying to get one of those for myself. I only have a little powershot sd600, its not bad but HD would definitely be nicer.

Ah... Kandahar, Afghanistan
the compound at dawn
DAWN-1.jpg

Suicide Mile
convoy5.jpg

The compound
compoundpics2.jpg

Farmer's house
countryside3.jpg

Local National
BURKA.jpg

Yep... that's me at Kandahar International Airport
kandaharairport2.jpg

I love photography :D. I have a bunch more good photos on my computer, but these are some of the ones I already have uploaded.

766283639_ea308a6f9e_b.jpg

This one won best in show at our county fair :D.

767038858_826e3c6810_b.jpg

It's a moth.

767039572_76a81db196_b.jpg

And a daisy.

766283567_b30f0c23cf_b.jpg

And a frog.

If you can't tell, I like macro :p.

Those pics are sweet Brutus. And yeah, I gotta get myself a Macro lens. Missing out because of that. I take my pics with a Nikon D90.

Robogenisis, that humming bird photo looks great!

And Adam, really like your photography skills... just looked at more of your photos on your website. Great photos! Truly a person with many great talents.

My gear:
Canon Rebel XTi (400D)
18-55mm kit lens
Sigma 105mm macro
Sigma 55-200mm lens
A set of Kenko extension tubes

I started out using a reversed 50mm lens for macros :p. I decided, what the hell, I'll spend 400 bucks on a nice macro. Glad I did.

I find that most folks just point and shoot... like the "spray and pray" method in video games...

if you take time to center, focus (other than auto), and take an artistic pic... no matter the quality of turn out... the photo will be more than wasted space on your hard drive (or scrap book / photo album for those of us who still have those archaic items akin to 8 tracks, tapes, record albums, and vhs).

I envy the eye some have for GREAT pics... for my envy is that of patience, being I have little to none. I must now focus my energies and go back to my cutting and glueing!!!

Thx for the compliment Adam. Those were the only nonmessy ones I could find!

Well, this isn't really a 'Landscape' shot, but It still shows my photoshopping skills.

My two Pep Helmets I made a year ago. The MC one is complete (And pretty crappy) and the CQB is still, to this day, in Pep form.

the fire was at a birthday party a while ago with my new Nikon coolpix S550

the water fall is at my friends Cabin with, believe it or not my cell phone.

Whent to the sea yesterday and suddenly fog came up. Never bin to a beach with fog :p

endless pilars...
pic.jpg

Bit crappy day to shoot, this is one of the few that came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back