Awesome photography thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Here's one I took tonight, from the Austin, congress bridge. The time lapse photo made the kayakers below streaked out, but it turned out nice!

im no expert phtographer or anything but heres a nice pic , i took it at the to of the mos where my dad crashed his bike :S
[attachment=45:mountains.jpg]

colmon_9 said:
I couldnt find any good ones but heres two I took during vacation this year

Bandimere? Did you go to denver?

Last edited by a moderator:
p7270034fi3.jpg

p7280104xg3.jpg

p7280108dg9.jpg

p7310130da1.jpg

p7310133ie1.jpg

All from my recent trip to australia & New Zealand. Have plenty more but these are the best.

-Doom

Wow Doom, nice pics, nice pics everyone actually.

Heres some pics I took out in New Mexico on a scout trip to a ranch called Philmont.

ToothofTimeSunrise2.jpg

Watching the sunrise from atop the "Tooth Of Time"

Mt.PhillipsView.jpg

On top of Mt. Phillips.

HiketoAquaFria2.jpg

Sunrise on the trail.

RainatBasecamp.jpg

And finally, a raincloud that got hit with sun on its way down before it hit us.

awesome pics, that one where your holding the sun is pretty cool

and is austrailia any different from new zeland?

Maverick your lucky to go to Philmont, was it pretty sweet?

Last April I went to Florida Sea Base in the keys and did some amazing SCUBA diving.

Digital Demise said:

Last April I went to Florida Sea Base in the keys and did some amazing SCUBA diving.

any pics?

Digital Demise said:

Oh boy, it was the trip of a lifetime. I fully recommend it.
I also went to seabase back in 2004. That was loads of fun too. What boat were you on?

We used both boats because their where not to many people their that week(It was April vacation).

I have some pics but none came out to good but Ill see what I can do, although I don't think they belong in the awesome photography thread.

Sigma-LS said:
Yep, we were passing through...and stopped at Wal-Mart

The picture is gorgeous, but that's an awfully long way to go for a trip to Wally World. Were you struck by the Wal-Mart curse? Even that far from home, I bet I would still run into someone I know.

adam is there anything you can't do
pep making
molding
photography
maintaining a website

:not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

I have this awesome pic of the Golden Dome and touchdown jesus that I took at the University Notre Dame on my phone, but it doesn't have internet :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back