Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah..i feel woozy.....i just donated blood! its a first for me.
anyway....

@joey- can you not quote the whole post? its quite annoying. Anyways, i wish i had an Xbox, and i will probably not get recon for doing all this, though if that was the case, Belakor would have had his a While ago.

@rogue- tell me about it. :cautious:

haha yeah i scaled it way wrong.....its like my scout helmet. its WAY too big.

maybe even the big MC would say its a bit roomy.....but a few bicycle pads will fix that.

i am serious about making all these helmets. And the Splazer. But that is a farfetched reality.

anyway, im not making much progress....got the back of the rogue helmet done, and the spartan lazer is on haitus until i think of something worse to do.

I cut about...1 page, and decided F*$% it. Its THAT DIFFICULT. 35+ pages dosent do it for me.

Lol, the back of the rogue helmet is the easiest. I've got mine resined right now, and a video uploading to youtube as we speak! Finally, some competition. lol. The wierd thing about the rogue helmet is that I didn't scale it but it fits perfectly. darn my 'fro.

Thank you.

And Dark Rogue, fro's are overrated. Try no hair! i dont even have to comb it!

lol i miss my hair :(

don't know if you've picked up any fiberglassing stuff, but a quick search brought this up - link
From what I've seen, thats the same kit that crackhead09 used to do his helmet, and i seriously doubt he used it all.
so, for 80 bucks, you could theoretically glass all of your pep files. all 6,523 of them.
Cripes, all I'm trying to do is make one, and I'm having a hard time working up the motivation for that. Now i'm gonna have to go reprint my pep files.

ooooh i have been looking for a link like this for some time! and thats really cheap!!!!

YAY!!!!YOU CAN HAS COOKIE!!!!
CHOCOLATE_CHIP_COOKIE.jpg

ok, my rogue helmet is done, its a pain in the butt, the photos are up.
DSC01209.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

Newbies at pep- i suggest you not do this helmet until you are proficient at pepakura, this helmet is probably the hardest one on the list.
Anyway, im gonna make a Landfall ODST armor set alongside my MJOLNIR set, so watch out for a separate thread in the future.

in other news, im thinking about giving up hope on the spartan laser, its too tedious. My fiberglassing should be within the next month or so, i still need to buy the gear, along with the main stuff. My schoolwork shouldnt conflict with my armor progress, since i only have next week, and then its Finals! YAY! schools out fo' summer!

Feel free to critique, i do plenty of it.

You really thought the Rogue helmet was hardest? I haven't done any others but the MKVI, but I guess you could say that. The cheeks are annoying. Is it just my file, or do you have the open edges under those?

yeah, its a whole polygon thats missing. Thats gonna be a pain when im fiberglassing :p

anyway, im done printing out the ODST stuff, so to save space, im just gonna make it in this thread.

'Hardest one on the list?'

Dude. The Rogue helm is EASY, as far as I can see. Granted, the scaling on it sucks, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of the other helms out there.

Nice work, though, and I look forward to more of your work!

I tried the Rogue helmet once. Emphasis on tried.

That was before I discovered cardstock and superglue. It was printer paper and Elmers all the way!

Weyland, its the hardest on my list, probably because i wasnt working with the computer right next to me to help me :D but it was really hard to pull off, even the EOD and Scout helmets were pretty easy compared to that.
its not as hard as the Torso, mind you, which took me.....too long to count :cautious:

and if you want easy, i did the WetOkole CQB helm in about 5 minutes (after a half an hour of cutting)

how come i always choose the tough ones? :p

and thank you, im gonna have a fun time with toxic materials.

Do you plan on Fiberglassing any of it?

You've got all those pep's done... But none really completely finished... :\... Well Finished wearable, Durable Armor...

thats because i havent had access to it yet. Dont worry, this stuff wont go to waste. I plan on making this suit in the summer, hopefully i will be able to wear it by halloween.

As for the ODST, im about to get a move on it. No room to put it though, my armor is taking a whole corner of my room :eek:

rvb4life said:
No room to put it though, my armor is taking a whole corner of my room :eek:
amen to that my lieing all over a table

Im with you that rougue was a pain in the butt

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant understand how annoying it is until you try it, so im with ya there :D

Anyway, im gonna start ODST tomorrow, today is a bit of an off day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back