1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Back in the saddle!

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by Spartan55, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Spartan55

Spartan55

Hi
    For those who don't know why I'm x
    Saying "back in the saddle" that would be because I had to leave the my costume to sit for last half of last year and up until now ,because of personal reasons, but now I'm back and ready to get this costume done
    WAIT..... I almost forgot to introduce my new assistant...... BoB...... Well I can't seem to find Bob at the moment but I get a picture of him soon
    OK back on track so I'm going to do Felix from rvb but as super nova is next weekend and all I have is my helmet.... I have two choices
    1 not sleep or go to school and work on my costume nonstop
    Or
    2 do club Felix with his helmet on
    Considering my parents would kill me if I did 1 I think I might go club Felix
    So yeah I will have more updates soon for now here's my helmet
    1528464433199-1356474727.jpg

2. Spartan55

Spartan55

I forgot to do a picture dump of the stuff I been doing in my absence (cosplay related)
    1) is when I cooked my mum breakfest for mothers day...... Just kidding I'm not allowed to cook after that one time I almost set the house on fire wean warming up a bun
    IMG20180513101030.jpg
    2) photos from wean I helped out with the star light foundation fundraiseing i below up balloons and used the balloon pump to blow air into iron man's face because I don't have a costume
    We ran out of places to put balloons so we put them in his armour
    IMG20180503155857_1.jpg
    this picture needs no explanaion
    IMG20180503173645.jpg
    Of course he decided to model the Iron Man pop
    IMG20180503181238.jpg
    And I finally got a photo with him in costume after knowing him for almost two years
    IMG20180503180813_1.jpg
    3) before I painted it it's proper colours I painted it purple so I could wear it to my school sports carnival..... And yes I couldn't see but the visor was removeable
    IMG_20180413_080005.jpg
    That's all I have cosplay wise to update you on.
    Also huge thanks to my mate XX TRANCE XX (the Iron Man above) he's a hell of a guy and is my major roll model and teacher in cosplay. (I do have others he's just the biggest)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018