Back in town - Secret project tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Can't believe no one can see it...

Look closely, even on the one where Adam drew the face on the pic it is still clearly visible...

Of course, this means I am going to get banned, but it definitely is a custom Guitar Hero guitar that resembles a weapon from Halo, either a Battle Rifle or an Assault Rifle, can't really tell from this angle... lol, that would be so awesome...

I just made myself want to make a custom guitar! XD
I'm actually doing this already... I made a post 'bout it ages ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL,

Looking at all the pictures Adam has posted so far,

They all could be contemporary art.
AH-HAAAAAAA!!!
He's making Paintings! LOL

That or he's just messing with us with random photos, to throw us off of what it really is. Although i highly doubt that.

Hey someone should see if the videos that he posted of the CNC milling, someone should look at the author of that video on youtube, or the person that posted it on you tube, and see if it matches with the author his ODST helm video.
Because if the people who posted them were different, well... we know which one is adams (the ODST one for those who are slow).
I doubt though that he has 2 you tube accounts, getting just one is a pain since it seems like any nickname you can come up with is already in use. i was lucky no one took mine, Tonsofhoopla.
Oooh... Big conspiracy theory much? LOL

don't blame me i'm tired.

I digress

-Justin

23Magnum said:
I'm jealous, I want a secret project like everyone else does :cry:

OR maybe you could have a project so seeeeeeeeeecret, nobody online even deserves to know about it. Hey, maybe not though.. maybe.

Vrogy said:
OR maybe you could have a project so seeeeeeeeeecret, nobody online even deserves to know about it. Hey, maybe not though.. maybe.

Like you read my mind, secret are secret until they are exposed.

And i know for a fact that there are a few project about halo that are not announced.

I don't know if we'll be ready with the new stuff anytime soon after all.

Adam said:
people that spill the beans early will be banned :mad: (even through PMs)

It all will be revealed by this time next week.

ha, lets hope someone doesn't take a far off guess and happens to be right :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back