Best Con To Go To Europe For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macktruck

Okay, okay.....

I have wanted to go on vacation to Europe and I am a silly American.
Recently I started my last vacation by going to the Phoenix Comic Con and finishing the vacation in Las Vegas.
I was thinking of taking a vacation in Europe or maybe even Japan. I've heard they have some really crazy cons in Japan.

I only speak English. So perhaps only England and Germany (i think most speak English there) are possible?

Any suggestions on a Comic Con to attend to start my Europe vacation?

macktruck, Well, it is late in the season and most of the cons that I have found for the group have already passed......that doesn't mean there aren't any. You can check out the lists in the Conventions and Prop Parties HERE, just look for the European and/or Unaligned Division Cons list. The only one I found upcoming was for Tokyo Con on Nov 30th....8 days away. Not sure when your vacation time is but if its any time later than than I can do a quick search if you like. Or just go through the links on the lists.....web-page would have the dates and locations for the upcoming year.

macktruck, Well, it is late in the season and most of the cons that I have found for the group have already passed......that doesn't mean there aren't any. You can check out the lists in the Conventions and Prop Parties HERE, just look for the European and/or Unaligned Division Cons list. The only one I found upcoming was for Tokyo Con on Nov 30th....8 days away. Not sure when your vacation time is but if its any time later than than I can do a quick search if you like. Or just go through the links on the lists.....web-page would have the dates and locations for the upcoming year.
I was thinking of next year, like 5 - 8 months out.
Perhaps Gamescon in Germany might be good to go to.

macktruck, have you seen the lists that I post? English, Chinese, German.......any language to where the con is being held. I only speak English, but Google translate speaks all.
You can't use google translate in real time in person at Cons. My cell phone probably won't even work in Europe. It's a great tool for figuring out what people are saying when you have tons of time, it's horrible for trying to have an enjoyable experience at Cons that don't speak your language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back