Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy schnikes! :eek

It's been a while since I've been to this thread, but damn! How is it you make an all-paper scratch-build look so easy? lol

Unbelievable how good you're making this look, buddy.

That's one helluva awesome build there. Looks like you're close to putting this beauty together. Can't wait to see that :D

That is one sick piece of work, my friend. Absolutely incredible. My hat goes off to you and your awesome amazingness.

This is by far one of the greatest pep/cardboard work ive seen in a loooooong time. Wooooooow.... Cant wait to see it completed

Just remade the magazine.

The first one didn't fits intended hole =( Crap...

(press on picture to enlarge)

4434449605_9e03ffbba4.jpg

I agree with rundown, but should you be the king of cardboard or cardboard man. Regardless, this is a fantastic build. You must have an amazing degree of patience to create such an excellent piece.

Cheers!

Quickly assembled rifle with packing tape :)

(press on pictures to enlarge)

4437126847_e0be3fff74.jpg

In comparsion with human body (mine in the current case) (WHAT? AM I THIS SHORT???)

Standing body:

4437902964_8d3bd4fa9b.jpg

And dead body:

4437903012_593493a97c.jpg

Cheers :)

Awsome! Wish i could make weapons :( let's see, I suck at scratch builds, ummm, i get too frustrated with pepakura weps, and i dont have the money to build casts of weapons, sooo, i pretty much have to deal with the frustration of pepakura.

Wtfmfkr said:
Amazing work as always Bevbor.

My only question: does the mop handle make it too heavy on the front end or is it fairly light weight?

Picture speaks much better than words :)

175 grams!!

(press to enlarge)

4437964480_1048957de3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
Picture speaks much better than words :)

175 grams!!

(press to enlarge)

4437964480_1048957de3.jpg

Wow, that won't be anything compared to the rest of the rifle when you finish strengthening and hardening it.

Thank you kindly for the quick response and picture proof.

Boba Fett said:
Shiney thingies rock. What are those? Or did you make them yourself?

Those are cone washers :) I didn't make them :)

hp88008.jpg

Thanks. I want to make a sniper soon, and they looks so good! and did you scale the sniper to 1800mm long, or the 1475mm long size on the standard pep file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back