bicep

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

What is the bicep? Like on robo basic beta it says bicep no shoulder or shoulder no bicep. Do i need them and should i make the shoulder and bicep together or as 2 different pieces?

I think it depends which perm you're making, the shoulder is the octagon shaped plate that goes on the side of the bicep, for the standard mkVI you should probably make them together.

Ok i looked at it and i get it know. I will start with the hand pieces up thn go all the way down then last is the torso.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Ok i looked at it and i get it know. I will start with the hand pieces up thn go all the way down then last is the torso.
I just finished the right bicep. It was kind of a pain actually. usually I try to do them in halves, and somehow I worked myself into a corner where i was gluing 4 sides at once. Wasn't fun, but it turned out pretty much how I wanted it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
iamyourcousin228 said:
Oh then would you suggest i do them in 2 different pieces? like for a begginer what is easier?

Well I usually try to to work on one side, then work my way from left to right. That way im not gluing every side at the same time. If your 80% done with your helmet though I'm guessing you have at least SOME experience and you'll know how to do it properly. Me on the other hand I'm starting my helmet tomorrow, I insisted on doing the easier parts first; IE bicep, forearms, hand plates etc etc.

LukeTrocity said:
Well I usually try to to work on one side, then work my way from left to right. That way im not gluing every side at the same time. If your 80% done with your helmet though I'm guessing you have at least SOME experience and you'll know how to do it properly. Me on the other hand I'm starting my helmet tomorrow, I insisted on doing the easier parts first; IE bicep, forearms, hand plates etc etc.

that meaning 80% done with assembling my westerfields helm.

iamyourcousin228 said:
What is the bicep?

It is the muscle on your arm.

:D

Just kidding, the Bicep you're talking about is the upper arm piece of the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back