Bieber fever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A GIRL threw the water bottle at him. Note how in the video, he says "I don't know why SHE threw that at me". But keep in mind: We all want to be that person who threw the water bottle at him, right? Well that would imply we would have to go to one of his concerts.

Hey did anyone notice that Alex Spartan 177 (the OP) just got banned?! Why?...

Maybe that the moderators don't want people that suddently find this tread might think that 405th is a anti bieber forum.

And this is why my musical knowledge stops in 1990 aside from a few albums from my favourate bands... Real musicians had to start as teenagers playing in their garage and at school talent shows, and work their way up into playing small gigs in bars and finally were signed by small record companies as they continued to climb the ladder. Bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica are some of the very few good bands as far as I am concerned… At least if you buy one of their albums, you get a bunch of 6-8 minute songs and a history lesson instead of losing brain cells and money…

This thread is living proof that not every teenager is a brain dead moron. If your not a fan of the newer music, but you are a fan of older music, and you can still hear without a hearing aid, that’s a real accomplishment. As Bruce Dickinson once said “If the Government was a heavy metal Government, we would all be deaf, but we would be happy”.

Seldom do I say this on internet forums so I don’t draw fire from those “newer generation” music fans, but…

UP THE IRONS!

QFT. I miss all the rock ballads from the 80's as well, you know back when bands used to sing about love and loss and real life, not prostitution, drugs and shooting cops etc.

Maybe that the moderators don't want people that suddently find this tread might think that 405th is a anti bieber forum.

He's banned? No way! There's something else up. I don't think they banned him because we're doing what millions of other people are doing on the web.

EDIT: Apparently he used cursing of some kind. That sucks. He was a good guy...

i dont hate beiber i just dont understand the hype about a 16 yr old fruitcake that made a vid on youtbe and is now famous tell me whats the appeal ps his songs made me break my radio

I bet he'll end up as unpopular as Aaron Carter or whatever as soon as puberty strikes. It seems that once child stars aren't children anymore, they fade into obscurity.

Her point, exactly. :p
But seriously. The moment his voice goes deep (which it wont) his popularity will die. It'll die anyway, he's just a fad

Lol, I myself don't see why he is such a big hit & I listen to a lot of everything. His music just doesn't strike a cord with me, but my 6 yr old girl likes him.

I do think he will fade away though. He is like to many other young singers. His music is just to plain, but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.