Bionicle Masks Topic

Kiba963

this is a dream come true, I've been collecting bionicles since they first came out so many years ago. I was also a member of BZP some time ago
I was a BZP member too :D
I've been wondering how to make these for costuming for years! I can die happy now XD

sik1276

Sorry for being away, summer courses took a lot of time and was doing concept art for a side project.

Trying to work on the Pakari (Onua's mask) and then we'll have 2/3 of the Mata masks done ^^

Also, just pep'd the Ignika out of printer paper (ughhh) and Pohatu's mask out of Bristol Board and did the details by hand and I love them!

RogueSeven

Jr Member
you think you can make the Phantoka/Mistika Masks?
Especially the 2008 Avokhii?
I did some looking around and it turns out there are 66 kanohi, besides the Unknown ones.

Dust...Spiders...My account is full of them. I haven't been here for over a year. Ahem. Okay guys, I heard you want a better Ignika. I'm working on it.

GlatorianIgnika.png

Btw, if anyone here has a working copy of Bionicle Heroes, let me know. Mine crashes after a few minutes, so I can't rip much out of it.

I have a copy of Bionicle Heroes, but I've never ripped anything from it.
Then you could use 3dripper to rip models and textures, and I could convert and fix the 3dr files. Provided you still have your game saves. I couldn't ask you to play through the entire game just so we can have some models.
I have models and textures for the Toa Inika. I'll prepare a pack with the mask models and textures.

JallerMaskTexture.png

Does anyone know how to UV? I want to use these models in mods.

deadtoa

I love bionicle as i allways wanting a mask that i can wear this i thank you for this. My request is ouna's mask.

sik1276

Ah sorry, guys. Been busy with life. I'm still working on Onua's mask, got time today to work on it, I should finish it soon. And Michalanthropos, it's really good to see you back here. If it wasn't for you, I would've never had gotten this far in unfolding Bionicle masks. :)

*gives props to Michalanthropos*

UPDATE: Friends from Bionicle:Showdown (fan-game project sharing models with Bionicle:Next Generation) was able to help me lower the poly-count on the Pakari, so now here's the Pakari in all its glory!

If anyone's interested I have game rips of all 12 Glatorian models released a few years ago. If osmeone wants, they can take a crack at pepping a full model.

Shadow Slayer

Jr Member
Yeah srry i just quit quit on that mask and didnt really let you know i kind of just gave up on it cus it had way too many poly gons for it srry i let you down :( If im still able to help id like to show you that i can still unfold mask for if you want.

Shadow Slayer

Jr Member
Yeah srry i just quit quit on that mask and didnt really let you know i kind of just gave up on it cus it had way too many poly gons for it srry i let you down :( If im still able to help id like to show you that i can still unfold mask for if you want.