Black Xbox Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancubus

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=38536

Its been officially announced go read about it, its better.

xboxelite.jpg

ive had so many people asking me about the elite at work its starting to get rediculous, but i still cant wait to get them in stock because they look really cool

well has 120gb hardrive errrrrr i think woooooooooooooooo, and yes red i was there on the conversation i just posted this as its offical.

mastersarge19 said:
ive had so many people asking me about the elite at work its starting to get rediculous, but i still cant wait to get them in stock because they look really cool

unfortunatly the supply is so low that most of our stores will only get a max of 2. Plus we wont be rexerving them, and there are technical dif. in transfer old data to your new hardrive. (like some games are console specific saves I.E. D.O.A. 4) They are working on solutions for these problems but I don't recomed running out and upgrading to the elite just yet. You may want to start with the larger hardrives (which come with a 1-way transfer kit.[which also has some problems])

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. A few questions, though; will I be able to buy JUST a black controller, without having to buy the whole system? Same goes for the 120 gig HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back