BlueRealm - Videos (UPDATED 3/31/2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous Armor and Helmet! You show tremendous promise as a sculptor, and if you're not master level, you're awfully darn close!

Excellent work. Look forward to seeing more.

Good job on the helmet and armor, It takes dedication to make a piece of art like that. Also I saw in the last video that you just used resin? wouldnt fiberglass be easier in some ways?

I had no idea you lived in Dallas. I live in Plano, so Im sure when you get the full suit done I'll find you pimping it around somewhere. ;)

Great work on everything... the details in the helmet and the armor so far are outstanding.

Dude those videos were effing amazing... I wish I had your skill and patience to do something like that. As far as I'm going is to make the fiberglassed armor set with the pepakura designer. Anyways, goodluck and hopefully your skills can land some crazy job lol. Peace.

Hey, amazing job here. My friend and I are onna start building our own armor and were wondering if you had some tips? Like how did you make the latex mould and where you got your liquid plastic. Any tips you could offer would be great.
James

Adam said:
I love the interview in the laundry room ;-)

LAUNDRY ROOM??? That was in my dinning room. That is funny though my book shelf does kinda look like a washing machine or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
comicguypoint.gif

BEST. ARMOR. EVER.

Looks like Viacom got a little miffed about that last video....

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viacom has been throwing a tantrum about any of their material that gets put on youtubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back