braytaks epic noob noble 6 build..w.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

braytak

i am moving my other thread here to a more official location so here it is ...

9a7c6015.jpg

79d7ef55.jpg

9238801d.jpg

22930c06.jpg

thanks for everyones help getting me started i will be working on this everyday until it is finish mainly later in the night when my son is sleeping its hard to do with a one year old.
i kinda feel like it looks big but my head just fits in so maybe its just a wide helmet and i am hoping when i have the chest piece in it wont look at big

9a7c6015.jpg

79d7ef55.jpg

9238801d.jpg

22930c06.jpg

Looking good so far. Nobel 6's helmet is wide. iv seen a lot of build where people look like bobble heads because of it. The good news is no one else will know what it should look like they will be to blown away at the rest of the armor. Keep it up.

Looking good so far. Nobel 6's helmet is wide. iv seen a lot of build where people look like bobble heads because of it. The good news is no one else will know what it should look like they will be to blown away at the rest of the armor. Keep it up.

i wish i would have know that before hand but the project is already on the way

I agree with Arizona.. I had that same bobble head feeling with my Jun.. But had a Motocycle helmet to help scale from and realized its more the case that these helmets have alot of exterior trim bumps or attachments that make them appear large. Once I got my chest on and scaled the helmet looked correct.

one thing i don't get is why do the noob's always throw themselves in the deep end by starting with a hard helmet
also looking good

one thing i don't get is why do the noob's always throw themselves in the deep end by starting with a hard helmet
also looking good

Well, starting with the helmet does have one advantage: Helmets are notoriously hard to scale, so if you assume that the first one is trash anyways, you might as well use it for practice. Plus, once you have built one of any given model, the following ones are a lot easier, because you know where the tricky spots are.

also looking good

Well the way I figured was if I can do a helmet which is hard everything else will be cake after that

My first pep ever was the Jun helmet. Only had 2 tries on the neck opening to get the right scale and got lucky it turned out right the first full build.. Then I found out it was one of the more challenging helmets go figure. I thought the same way.. If I can build the helmet I can build the rest. I think I have found parts that were more challenging as I went along.

I stood up late pepping, I got the back just about done, I will have pics later this after noon I had to be at work at 5am today so I am exhausted . Tonight I start the ear pieces and the visor ( paper visor) I am nervous because that's where my last pep fail so we shall see what happens wish me luck

so here is a updated pic, its all moving all smooth

8e0c637e.jpg

but i am having trouble with this part i am going to reprint it tomorrow and try again, it just wasnt fitting right def the most challenging piece so far.

d970e3d2.jpg

8e0c637e.jpg

d970e3d2.jpg

Some of your numbers are not lined up across the bottom on the top picture. But thats ok because you fixed it on the upper part. That other picture looks fine to me Other then that, everything looks good.

Yea but fir some reason that eat piece part doesn't seem to fit right, I am going yo try one more time tonight with it , but I think it might have to reprint it and fo it over

On a side note thanks for whoever has been giving me advice and checking this thread I promise once the Peping is done it will be a lot more interesting to watch me with the other stages

in your last pic the folds for the tabs should be valley folds not mountain folds. From tab 358 to 378 inclusive. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back