Brothers Darkness Unfolding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers Darkness said:
It's from Mass Effect 2 :D Part of the N7 armor

pure awesome mate :)

if you want, as I split the model files I am happy to send them your way to unfold......

only if you want and have time...

EDIT:

OMG I just bacame a veteran with that post......saweet

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadalus Thorn said:
pure awesome mate :)

if you want, as I split the model files I am happy to send them your way to unfold......

only if you want and have time...

EDIT:

OMG I just bacame a veteran with that post......saweet

Woo! Vet status FTW. Yeah, you can send them to me as you get them split. Should they scale the same as the Helm?

tumbucu said:
hey there bd i did a fast unfold of adam gun but i dont know how to fix the open edges i think its called do you think you can help me out with that and smoothing it out please and i know the scale may be a little smaller then the real gas pump handle that people use but i scaled it to my daughter so it looks kinda cool thanks brother d aloha http://www.4shared.com/file/238624929/20b30791/bio_shock_Gatherer_Gun.html

That's pretty sweet, and a really good unfold IMO, but I can work my magic on it. As for the Open edges, that's a bit harder, for that you need someone who can work magic in a 3d program, which I cannot. But I'll do what I can to the adam gun.

tumbucu said:
hey there bd i did a fast unfold of adam gun but i dont know how to fix the open edges i think its called do you think you can help me out with that and smoothing it out please and i know the scale may be a little smaller then the real gas pump handle that people use but i scaled it to my daughter so it looks kinda cool thanks brother d aloha http://www.4shared.com/file/238624929/20b30791/bio_shock_Gatherer_Gun.html

Where did you find the file?

Its kinda crooked in place's.

Alot of places.

And im working on joining the pieces.

Brothers Darkness said:
It's from Mass Effect 2 :D Part of the N7 armor

Ahh, see? That's why I've never heard of it... Haven't played Mass Effect. But it's still a sweet lookin helmet.

A_Guardian said:
Where did you find the file?

Its kinda crooked in place's.

Alot of places.

And im working on joining the pieces.

You, sir, are awesomesauce :D

That thing is evil and pretty messed up, I think HaloGoddess is doing an unfold of it as well. Sorry about not gettin back to you. I found me and weapons don't get along. I'm still trying to get Cobra's sniper done. Evil evil weapons.

Brothers Darkness said:
That thing is evil and pretty messed up, I think HaloGoddess is doing an unfold of it as well. Sorry about not gettin back to you. I found me and weapons don't get along. I'm still trying to get Cobra's sniper done. Evil evil weapons.

Ok no problem

could you unfold the the body, armguard, and shin of these files?What i need unfolded and could you move the peaces of the body together like they should be? the scales I need are 25cm for the armguard (in length) , 20cm for the shoulder(in height), and 47cm for the body(in height) if you could do this i would be very very happy.

Camofred said:
could you unfold the the body, armguard, and shin of these files?What i need unfolded and could you move the peaces of the body together like they should be? the scales I need are 25cm for the armguard (in length) , 20cm for the shoulder(in height), and 47cm for the body(in height) if you could do this i would be very very happy.

Unfortunately, I can't move the pieces together like you want, he made them all exploded like that for some reason. but I'll take a stab at them and let you know :D

Camofred said:

Oh, jeez.

I took a look at the body(which is what you want right?) and it is insane.

I could try to connect, but cant promise anything.

Still gotta work on the adam gun.

Havent been able to get on in the last two days. :(

The site was down for a good chunk anyways :p Oh, is there any ways you can fix the open edges in the gauntlet? if so I have a secret project for you.

Brothers Darkness said:
The site was down for a good chunk anyways :p Oh, is there any ways you can fix the open edges in the gauntlet? if so I have a secret project for you.

Oh, maybe.

Havent taken a look at them as 3d files yet.

Will export soon.

An i think they might be for clam-shelling.

And with the body, its because all of the big seperate edges are seperate.

They're different pieces of the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back