Brute Chieftain

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gots this is in the works. i got a model thats come up that needs doing so dont hold your breath on this one kids ;)

brute.jpg

Notes taken.. I'll extend the snout as far as the feet go I'm cutting the ones that are on this model off and molding the pronged feet. I still need to cut the eyes out of the latex face. As far as a tutorial or how to... It would be like 100 pages long. I received alot of crap for starting this project in the first place so I've been hesitant to show the steps I've been taking, I'll continue to work on this quietly and return when I have more to show. The saddest part is all of the people who were going to be paid for their work on this project, sorry you couldn't be an active part of this. With that being said back to the studio for me. So to answer some of your questions that did want to be a part of this thank you but I have to decline on the new offers I received, I'm sorry.

Cheers,
Kendai

How will you extend teh snout? Also, how are you making the armor? I know you are going to probably fiberglass the helmet when it is done and released, but what about everything else? and also, WHat are you using for the undersuit?
Sorry for all teh questions, but im excited to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back