brute mauler

Status
Not open for further replies.

opeval kurtz

hey everyone,

im looking for a complete Brute Mauler Pepakura file, for pepakura designer. can anyone help me out? ive been making halo props for years for my friends and their friends, and ive finally decided i want a few for myself. unfortunately i cannot find a complete version of the prop id like to construct for myself ( the brute mauler ). i remember when i first played halo 3, and how cool the mauler was! so if anyone can help me out in finding the best possible/ complete pepakura of the Brute Mauler, it would be much appreciated . thanks for reading!

-opeval kurtz

Come to think of it I havent seen one mauler pep. I dont even think ive seen a spiker pep! I know someone made some great spikers and they have been selling them, and I think someone was scratchbuilding a mauler.

Come to think of it I havent seen one mauler pep. I dont even think ive seen a spiker pep! I know someone made some great spikers and they have been selling them, and I think someone was scratchbuilding a mauler.

I've got a file for it, but it's a sliced file rather than folded pep, that's on my wip thread atm :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back