Brute Spiker Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the gravity hammer and the mauler. I think the mauler and spiker combo would be sweet.
There is no full metal version of the spiker. It would be to expensive and time consuming. There are metal parts in it but not alot, obviously the blades are as well as the barrels and blade arms.

SilentCapyabara said:
As for the DIY, I'd like the parts in ready to assemble and detail so we can add our own touches and mods.

I'd go for the pre-cut parts as well in the DIY kit, with the blades included. Awesome work on the first version, by the way! I saw the eBay auction a little while back. I can't wait to see your improvements on the second one! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of the new front intake. Its located at the front of the gun in the center groove. The first one didn't have the black corrugated type material or the side detail that wraps up to top. Its not finished yet but it has more detail than the first one already. Check out my gallery to compare it to, the old version.

If I don't mold the whole front as one piece I will probably mold and cast these pieces once they are done, if I mold and cast anything. I still have not decided yet. I decided to make the gun a little bigger than the last one but still a good size for normal people to hold. I wanted it a little more intimidating.

Working on a little of the side detail. I didnt have any of that pattern on the first version. I couldnt see it until I got in game shots.

Why cant I post more pics in this tread?

I will throw it in my gallery if it lets me.

I added a few pics of various things I made , painted or customized. I hope its ok they are not Halo related.

In progress shots. Its coming along slowly.

[attachment=2123:IMG_0792.jpg]
[attachment=2121:IMG_0840.jpg]

since i cant start a topic....... can someone getme some highly deatailed screenshots of the neddler and the fuel rod gun all angles when im done im probly gunna mold or make a tut on them. plzz'n'thnxs

_____KrazyKid______Sam_____

KrazyKid02 said:
since i cant start a topic....... can someone getme some highly deatailed screenshots of the neddler and the fuel rod gun all angles when im done im probly gunna mold or make a tut on them. plzz'n'thnxs

_____KrazyKid______Sam_____
Use the noob forum. You should be able to post there.

As for the Spiker, it's lookin' pretty BA. Keep the updates coming! :lol:

If you need any refrence pictures, let me know. I modeled it awhile back. Fully textured and normal mapped too ;).

Looks great though. I can say I am intrested :D.

-Doom

Doom said:
If you need any refrence pictures, let me know. I modeled it awhile back. Fully textured and normal mapped too ;).

Hey, neat. Where can we download that?

Doom, I would like to check that out. I used the in game pics for this one. The first one I did was before the game came out so it was lacking in some of the detail because I couldnt see it any reference photos I had.

Vrogy, I was checking out your flickr photos, you have some great renders. Not to mention some pics of my spiker. Keep up the good work.

dallis said:
loving it more then a fat kid loves cake :)

What if he's a vegan, but has a really bad matabolism?
LOL.
Kick ass. Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back