Bungie And Odst Coming To Your Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robo_117 said:
o_0 it a Trap!

Hey kids, i got games in my van!

admiralackbar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys, I just got back from the ODST tour and man was it a blast. Had a lot of fun. Anyway, before I go on talking I'll just put up the pics first. ;)

gallery_1273_1431_430265.jpg

gallery_1273_1431_232854.jpg

gallery_1273_1431_875804.jpg

gallery_1273_1431_1814324.jpg

And I am not that short. XD This guy wanted to do an interview.

gallery_1273_1431_702582.jpg

In front of the transport.

gallery_1273_1431_1010796.jpg

gallery_1273_1431_1006229.jpg

So anyway, I had a lot of fun at the tour. A lot of people were like YEAAAH!!!! when I got out of the car. People took a lot of pictures and asked stuff like "How did you make that armor? Is it cool if I take a picture with you?" and stuff like that. I just told them it took a few weeks to make and you should check out the 405th if you want to learn how to do this stuff. But all in all, people really enjoyed the costume and I had a great time. :)

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Wow, there's not one Wisconsin one. Oh well, what did I expect? It IS Wisconsin after all.

The boyfriend and I feel your pain... :(

HaloFreakX said:
You were able to play? I mean, it says 17+.

No, unfortunately I wasn't, the line was way to long and I had to be somewhere in like an hour. But I got a glimpse of the game which was fine enough for me. All in all if was still fun. :)

OK, so i guess im going to be the only one at the tomball TX stop , seeing how i aint going to D-con . [but if anyone shows i'll have a stack of rennfair comp tix on me ]

HaloFreakX said:
Ahhh, too bad. They might not even have known since you haz a helmet, lol.

Hahaha, I doubt that would work but it would've been worth the try I guess. :lol

Woooooo I get to drive 30 minutes to Southlake Texas to go to an awesome event! Thats Sweeeeet.... Texas is amazing!

Anyone else going to Southlake Texas for ODST Fireflight?

HaloFreakX said:
You were able to play? I mean, it says 17+.

If anyone here 16 and under wants to play, just make sure you have your parents with you. My neighbor went (he's 15), and the staff working there just needed to talk to his parents, make sure that they knew Halo was violent, and that it was okay for him to play. The youngest person I saw playing at the one in WA must have been 8 or 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back