Bungie Came to Visit the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belakor said:
This time you probably can't but you can if you track the messages as you send them.

Just for future reference if anyone wants to be able to delete a message they've sent before the person it was sent to reads it, click the box at the bottom of the messaging screen:

and if you need to delete the message for some reason just go to the "Message Tracker" - click the box next to the message you want to delete and click the "delete" button:
Shoot!
Wish I would have known that eariler, live and learn... But anyways I also agree that you really deserve this Belakor, as it is all scratch made, no CNC involved, Its really great.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're family..
I'm just here to help people out, in their projects, the best way I can.

...A flaming helmet...oh,no...hey these are the guys that made halo,and will be responsible for future ones too... :cautious: (I wish) best not be sending them flaming headwear

wow this should be pinned!! also, instead of trying to get recon from bungie in Halo 3,
Belakor has managed to make his own so he hit 2 birds with 1 rock
very nicely done Belakor!! me jealous me no can haz recon XD

Does anyone really know how many people have recon armour???

And, no it shouldn't be pinned. There's enough of them here without adding another...

Arowin said:
Does anyone really know how many people have recon armour???

And, no it shouldn't be pinned. There's enough of them here without adding another...

By looking at the Halo 3 forum, its easier to tell you how many do not have it. Answer: ALOT.

This is how awesome that Frankie and Shishka and others are visiting..
Even the chief is happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back