Bungie Halo 3: Odst Mosaic

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexleo

For those of you who rarely check the weekly news, (like me) here's the mosaic made from halo 3 screenshots.

mosaic_compressed.jpg

Holy crap! :eek: That is so freaking amazing! I wish I had the time and patience to do something like that... Lol.

Wow thats nice, could ya possibly tell me how you did this? Just loads of patience and checking the collor of the picture where is fits? Tell me plz :p i've bin wanting to do this also a time now.

rundown said:
Wow thats nice, could ya possibly tell me how you did this? Just loads of patience and checking the collor of the picture where is fits? Tell me plz :p i've bin wanting to do this also a time now.

Oh... Well I wish I did make it.
The link itself gives away a bunch of information about this.
Let me break it down.
http://www.bungie.net/images/News/WeeklyUp..._compressed.jpg
Bungie.net
Weekly News
2/27/09
It's a mosaic
It's an Image.

EDIT: Anyone notice the Bungie logo made out of screenshots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to stosh and a little bit of software magic
Bungie used a program (like everybody els that whants to do a mosaic like this do) to make it! :eek:
Omg!
nah, not realy omg, cuse, u cant do this wihout a program xD

TB the gr8 1 said:
Bungie used a program (like everybody els that whants to do a mosaic like this do) to make it! :eek:
Omg!
nah, not realy omg, cuse, u cant do this wihout a program xD

True. You feed it a library of screenshots, and a picture, it makes a mosaic of that picture from the library of pictures.

rvb4life said:
wow, i feel like its 1998 again with loading this thing!

Took me about 3 seconds to fully load the page, I have no idea what you're talking about.

The mosaic is alright, but the only thing I've used it for is crashing my friend's site through the chatbox :p

C 4468 said:
did you guys notice that all the screenshots are actually of ODSTs? makes it even more awesome
That would be the whole point of a mosaic.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
That would be the whole point of a mosaic.

what I meant was they took the time to actually get ODSTs instead of being lazy and using just random assorted halo 3 screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back