bungie shows the crapy licensed armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gzalzi said:
Horrible, simply horrible.

God you guys are like Fox News! Must you always bring up the small things and make a mountain out of a mole hill?

Cheers!

-John117.

Last edited by a moderator:
John117. said:
Gzalzi said:

God you guys are like Fox News! Must you always bring up the small things and make a mountain out of a mole hill?

Cheers!

-John117.

Well, it is, I would never buy it, It is just so.....not right...

Gzalzi said:
John117. said:
Gzalzi said:

Cheers!

-John117.

Well, it is, I would never buy it, It is just so.....not right...

So whats wrong with it having it a little naughty? ;-)

Seriously though, I think its not the best, but since they are working on it, I think its a good start. :lindsey:

Cheers!

-John117.

John117. said:
So whats wrong with it having it a little naughty? ;-)

Seriously though, I think its not the best, but since they are working on it, I think its a good start. :lindsey:

Cheers!

-John117.

True, they did say it was a prototype, but it is going to have to have some major overhauls to be any kind of awesome.

Seems like if the price is in a comfortable range, a lot of people are thinking about getting it, if only for using it as a basis and modding it.

I've got my fingers crossed that they don't do this to the Mk V.

With what they are probably going to charge for this, you could get some much higher quality stuff from the suppliers. This thing isn't terrible or great, just mediocre with some critical flaws in the details. But our suppliers work is GREAT. That's the difference.

Mobeus said:
Seems like if the price is in a comfortable range, a lot of people are thinking about getting it, if only for using it as a basis and modding it.

exactly guys, we can add to it! :)

Now thats a good way to think positive out of a crappy situation.

Cheers!

-John117.

Like mentioned before: It's all coming down to the final price.
Chances are they will charge something ludicrous for this, where you'd be far better off getting something from the suppliers stationed here, just as Sigma stated.

Mobeus said:
Like mentioned before: It's all coming down to the final price.
Chances are they will charge something ludicrous for this, where you'd be far better off getting something from the suppliers stationed here, just as Sigma stated.

Yeah, I was looking at that, but I am not to sure how much things cost, and I do not want to get my feet wet just yet.

What do you guys think of the color? I think it looks not bad at all! But thats just me. :lindsey:

Cheers!

-John117.

Leadingspartan said:
iy says august 24-26 for a "mysterious LIMITED edition costume on sale"

Where does this mystery text appear?

click bungie store it should be in the middle of the page. or in the middle of the picture or icon you start at. anyone got idea on price i guess 50-100

Thing is... even though we're all so proud of the armor everybody makes here... this is a good thing. And it will be very useful.

See it may not be perfect.. and yes we can see the obvious mistakes because we're obsessive like that.. ;-) but this is going to help many people with assembling their suits... and I bet that if you got one of these Rubies costumes that you could fix the obvious problems, reinforce the flimys parts, get a better helmet, and it'll look fantastic.

Of course you could skip the Rubies suit and make the whole thing yourself like most of us here have, but there are some people out there who just don't have the time to start from scratch...

But, yeah I think everybody agrees that something ain't right with it... and they may fix the problems... and then what will we complain about?

I was thinking of doing that very same thing, but I highly doubt the price will be practical, to put it that way..

Fairly priced? Now that's interesting. I think about 100-200 would be acceptable, but they'd have to make some vital changes to it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back