bungie shows the crapy licensed armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is super off topic (on my part) but to john 117 u seem way to optimistic about everything :mrgreen: not that thats bad. just kinda noticed. hittin the prozak a bit hard lately aye? :mrgreen: srry if that offended you i just found it interesting :]

hapakid88 said:
this is super off topic (on my part) but to john 117 u seem way to optimistic about everything :mrgreen: not that thats bad. just kinda noticed. hittin the prozak a bit hard lately aye? :mrgreen: srry if that offended you i just found it interesting :]

I lost you at hittin the prozak. Use proper English please.

Last edited by a moderator:
really? that was hard to understand (crap i must sound like an idiot to peeple) :mrgreen: well "hittin the prozak a bit hard lately" means using it too much or to heavily. :]

hapakid88 said:
really? that was hard to understand (crap i must sound like an idiot to peeple) :mrgreen: well "hittin the prozak a bit hard lately" means using it too much or to heavily. :]

Ohh. I don't understand you hip kids language, I'm an old timer (14). XD

not to be mean to everyone but we should probably just focus on makeing our own armor and only post update about the licenced or use it in conjunction with pics of our own armor to compare/contrast the dif. As for the rest of the neg. comments...... we all know what we as a large group of hard core fans think about most all licenced costumes (not just this one) and we can leave it at that. 2 threads of at least 5 pages eachis way to much to flame something.(this is almost as bad as that plasma pistol flame)

hapakid88 said:

I am just stoked! Are you stoked? You should be, you have 200 posts, and prob cool armor.

I am coming on 19, and having a good life. So I am happy. I also blossom when forum folks are nicer. Other forums people are like:

:argue:
:slap:
:verymad: :rofl:
:gun2: :evil:

:fencing:

Besides, humor makes the room a lot more relaxed. Not all the time I am happy, but when I am, It glows. :mrgreen:

Anyhoo, back to the topic: (it is dieing I think) I think the armor is not much of a biggy, because folks when see Adams armor, and say: "I want that instead." Plus, all the folks who buy this armor, will come here, and might be tempted to upgrade there armor. So either way, its a win win deal for this website.

Cheers!

-John117.

yeah that armor doesnt even look like masterchief.. it is pretty bad.. i still cant wait to see bluerealms completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back