bungie shows the crapy licensed armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the chest but everything else is just horrible i might buy it and put on pepakura pieces then wither it to look real god. lol 100 - 200 dollars please no im too cheap

It's going to be 'fairly priced' for a full costume suit of armor... look some up. $400 - $600 is the LOW END...

It's not a game or a little statue.. $60 won't get you a toe cap.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I'm probably more cheap than you, but I doubt they'll sell them out for anything less than that. You may quote me if I am wrong though.

Eventhough it may not seem fair to you, I'm going to have to agree with Sean here.

Sean Bradley said:
Thing is... even though we're all so proud of the armor everybody makes here... this is a good thing. And it will be very useful.

See it may not be perfect.. and yes we can see the obvious mistakes because we're obsessive like that.. ;-) but this is going to help many people with assembling their suits... and I bet that if you got one of these Rubies costumes that you could fix the obvious problems, reinforce the flimys parts, get a better helmet, and it'll look fantastic.

Of course you could skip the Rubies suit and make the whole thing yourself like most of us here have, but there are some people out there who just don't have the time to start from scratch...

But, yeah I think everybody agrees that something ain't right with it... and they may fix the problems... and then what will we complain about?
:agree:

Someone knows the good deal thats coming :)

Cheers!

-John117.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at it this way. If you make your own armor and wear it around people will most likely ask you "Woah cool where did you get that armor!" And if you say i bought it online from a liscenced dealer! They would probaboaly say "Oh ok", but if you say " I made it my self from scratch!" then most people would say "cool could you teach me how?" then atleast you would have some pride from making your own rather then buying it.

Ironcobra3000 said:
I'll be starting mine once I get some clay, its fairly cheap where I plan to buy it at :D

Ah, so you're modeling it up from scratch then? :)

mnm_enterprises said:
I have a free elective this semester and i think im going to take sculpting. I want to sculpt my armor like the pros.
I was planning on doing the same thing.

HOLY CRAP! I STARTED THIS TOPIC A FEW HOURS AGO, AND IT ALREADY HAS 4 PAGES! (i thought it would get locked or something)
but, anyways, that armor sux!!! it's pathetic, especially being on bugies site, bungie should have blue realms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAII3N ANG3I said:
HOLY CRAP! I STARTED THIS TOPIC A FEW HOURS AGO, AND IT ALREADY HAS 4 PAGES! (i thought it would get locked or something)
but, anyways, that armor sux!!! it's pathetic, especially being on bugies site, bungie should have blue realms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has lots of pages because some of the best armor makers in the world can't do a correct master chief.

Bagels.

mnm_enterprises said:
I read the bungie update, but i didnt see the part where they said this is offical armor.

That is in another thread somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back