Buster Sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesy

just wondering if anyone has been sucessful at building clouds buster sword from final fantasy 7 from pdo files and if any are available?

cheers for any help

[attachment=15738:buster six.jpg]

It doesn't look too highly detailed and judging by the shape, it shouldn't be too hard to scratch build. :p

hmm not really sure if i want to scratch build dtuff yet, i'm not that creative lol 1:1 would be awesome

Here you go, you're gonna have to unfold it though.

bustersword.jpg

[attachment=15741:clouds sword.zip]

how can you seperate them so you can work on the individual sections? i'm no good at 3d modelling and just unfolding all of them looks a complete mess.

I just want to thank you all on here. I have personally been wanting to do this for a while but didn't want to ask. You guys are amazing.

Does someone know the sizes of the individual swords per chance?

Fluffy

been trying to search the blade scales with the main blade(no.2)at 6 foot total length but no joy so far....all i know is you need 2x blade no.1, 1x blade no.2, 2x blade no.3 and 1x blade no.4 out of the seperated files

Well, I started to unfold one of the swords and I scaled it close to 6ft..........it's HUGE. Just the blade alone takes up A LOT of pieces of paper. I could still do it, but then you would have to try and assemble the pieces. It might be a huge pain in the butt. XD

i think this needs a more experienced person than me to attempt a decent unfold. i just got a complete mess on the right hand of the screen when i tried a 6 foot unfold! i got confused... :unsure lol

I wonder if Thor, or Raz would be game to bust these out on their cnc machines. If they did, I'd totally make one out of foam insulation, then glass over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back