Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh there was a thread already started, I think I posted another one.. can't remember where but I did.. Haha. I was also trying to see who was going! I don't get on the site as much as I'd like to, so just like ChoiceFX.. I'm still learning the ropes as well.
Anywhoo it was wonderful meeting other 405th members and now joining the Calgary squad here! super pumped!
Had a spontaneous armor party last night, installed fans into my helmet! THANK GOD! hahaha Now I can keep my helmet on for more than 5 minutes without wanting to die.

Congrats to the fan install! You may also want to do a test endurance run to see just how long the batteries will last. Nothing worse than having fan failure in the middle of a photo shoot. lol :)

the Marriott downtown was awesome! I totally recommend staying there during the Event! My son, GF and I had a blast... hopefully will have Warmachine done for 2012 :D

waitwaitwait.... who here is from calgary?!?! that would be awesome to know, because im from calgary myself.

Way to necro a thread....

There's a couple of us from Calgary on the forums.
Myself, ROK Gmoney, KittamusPrime, NovemberAdam, Jedi Ranger, Sidewalker4961 and a few others. But those are the only forums names I can think of off hand.

Bunch of us are going to the Calgary TOY and Entertainment Expo (not the same as this one in the thread) on Oct 16th. It's at McMahon.

sorry about that, i thought he was talking about this year's comic con so i thought it wasnt that long ago.

well im a bit late to the party but i was there in my shame fully crappy armor going again next year cuz well there isnt much else to do in calgary sorry if i offend anyone else that lives here but yeah it was a blast

I can't create a new thread so I'll bump the old one. Who's going this year?

I hope to have my armor done but it's such a short time frame, and allot of it will rely on weather cooperating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back