Can i get this done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making a mjolnir suit and can i get it done? i havent even started but im thinking if i work from the time i get back from school to the time i go to bed (wich is usually 8:30)

PLEASE RESPOND! :mad:

P.S. i am using a baseball helmet as the base

thecolorofdeath99 said:
I am making a mjolnir suit and can i get it done? i havent even started but im thinking if i work from the time i get back from school to the time i go to bed (wich is usually 8:30)

PLEASE RESPOND! :mad:

You should be able to do it... I finished in 3 weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
thecolorofdeath99 said:
gee thanks for the help...
no, not trying to be mean, im just saying, sure if you are a speed worker you could, but its highly impossible, if you dedicate yourself to it completely, you probably could do it in a week, but some people are saying it takes them at least 100 hours...

Lock it.... and

It is possible, as anything is possible, I could fly if I wanted (I don't think I will try), the armor may not be highly detailed, but that can be done later, but it depends on the amount of time you put into it, read the stickies, they help more than some of the random posts asking for help... definatly go check out the stickies...

This will take time and patience if you would like to have a decent final product.

Hey, I have an idea. Maybe instead of being so dramatic and wasting time on here, maybe you should start on your armor

thecolorofdeath99 said:
ya i would but i need the supplies lol
Well, unless you are going po' boy armor, head on over to Lowe's or Walmart and get the stuff!

For a kid like you I doubt you can, you would need paranental supervision when resining painting, everything, I started on the last week of september, and I am still working everyday for 2-3 hours. most peices of armor can be folded in 1-2 days work time of 2-3 hours. If you want this done before halloween, I would seriously work 6-8 hours a day straight through, no breaks. I myself am doubting with the cold weather I have been having, if i can get mine done, resining and glassing is the last major thing I do before painting, cant resin and glass when it's cloudy and wet outside.

Erm... sorry, I just noticed that you said before Halo-ween, I thought you meant in one day at first... yeah, if you dedicate as I said earlier, you should be able to, but with the resin and fiberglass, yeah, you will either need parental supervision or let your parents do it, either way, you'll need a respirator...

If you want good armor, you will need your parents help, or else you will pass out and never wake up from resin fumes. (ok you will wake up, but you will have a lung infection and be out of school for months and be in the hospital)

Also you need 100 dollars to make good armor, so.....got 100?

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
no... it takes 3 hours for the resin/fiberglass to dry from what i hear, each that is...
May I suggest a blow dryer?

* I have no experience with this stuff, it was just the first solution to pop into my head. I would ask somone else about this first!

Spartan 001 said:
May I suggest a blow dryer?
I do not think I want to try that, heating resin and fiberglass isn't really going to help when it is hot as it is, lol

AoBfrost said:
If you want good armor, you will need your parents help, or else you will pass out and never wake up from resin fumes. (ok you will wake up, but you will have a lung infection and be out of school for months and be in the hospital)

Also you need 100 dollars to make good armor, so.....got 100?
yes i have got 100$ but, I was saving up for a wii, but i heard tastybread made his armor for only 26 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back