Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about the both of them. For me Im probably looking for the chicago comic-con and maybe some other one in ontario or in the montreal area.

Pat

Well may i add, there is Fan Expo 2010. It would be considered big aswell since Fan Expo was huge last year. Me and my friend are.

FanExpo is basically 5 expos in 1, theres: Gaming, Horror, Anime, Comic Book and Sci-fi.

It was pretty big when Steve downes was there, also some Charaters from Star Trek that i can not remember to name. Everything else, Everyone is awesome and friendly depending who you come into contact with, thats were we met Moz in his Mark V i believe.

Fan expo is located in Ontario, Toronto @ MTCC (Metro Toronto Convention Centre)

I do not know if you are interested, but im just posting a suggestion.

Spraynoob

Sdhoigt from By-town (ottawa), ON, joinin the regiment

also lookin for a partener (in crime) to help me with my suits

SprayNoob said:
Well may i add, there is Fan Expo 2010. It would be considered big aswell since Fan Expo was huge last year. Me and my friend are.

FanExpo is basically 5 expos in 1, theres: Gaming, Horror, Anime, Comic Book and Sci-fi.

It was pretty big when Steve downes was there, also some Charaters from Star Trek that i can not remember to name. Everything else, Everyone is awesome and friendly depending who you come into contact with, thats were we met Moz in his Mark V i believe.

Fan expo is located in Ontario, Toronto @ MTCC (Metro Toronto Convention Centre)

I do not know if you are interested, but im just posting a suggestion.

Spraynoob

hmm might be interested, when is it?

//Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Fan expo could be really nice. I would have to check if I dont have anything and if it ok I would certainly be there.

Pat

@DevilFish This summer, to be exact, August 27-29, abit far, but some enough time to finish armor :D Like myself and my friend

How many will be attending the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo in a few weeks? I've had the days booked off since about November!

SprayNoob said:
@DevilFish This summer, to be exact, August 27-29, abit far, but some enough time to finish armor :D Like myself and my friend

lol well than expect me to be there :pbetter get to work on my ODST armour :D spring has sprung therfore it is resin season xD

//Jeremy

PS. on an unrelated note, i went to the toronto comic con :pand well it was great fun, just wondering if i missed any 405th members there i didnt see any spartans, marines, or ODST's there :eek, which was rather unexpected. did see a lot of 501st guys there tho, *Points to sig* lol

sdhoigt said:
Sdhoigt from By-town (ottawa), ON, joinin the regiment

also lookin for a partener (in crime) to help me with my suits

awsome im in kanata (just outside of ottawa) i might be willing to help you out with your suits :D

//Jeremy

I can help to if there is any one who need help in Quebec city. I can always help you start your suit.

Je peus aidé aussi le monde qui sont dans la ville de Québec et ses environs. Je peus surement vous aider a commencer votre armure.

Pat

i'm totally gonna be at the calgary con, i live there after all. unfortunately i don't have anything done for it that's comfortably wearable so i'll most likely be in street clothes, i might wear my red and white helmet if i can bear the smallness of it.

paradoxdj said:
i'm totally gonna be at the calgary con, i live there after all. unfortunately i don't have anything done for it that's comfortably wearable so i'll most likely be in street clothes, i might wear my red and white helmet if i can bear the smallness of it.

Well, you'll have to make sure you introduce yourself to me and the rest of my marine squad! Right now, we haven't nailed down when we will be in Halo armour (as opposed to our several other planned costumes).

awesome, i'm gonna be there both days and i'll bring my red helmet, my friend will probably be wearing the lego helmet that i made for him last year aswell (looks at avatar pic), we shouldn't be too difficult to spot.

Steven Enns

Winnipeg, Manitoba!

Hopefully have armor ready for halloween, and a few different things ready for comic con next year

eskimobob said:
Edmonton AB woot

Eskimobob :D I'm in Beaumont and am looking for someone to work on costuming with :D I saw some UNSC at the Edmonton Comic Con. but I felt like a noob to approach :D Anyways, if you're up for maybe working on some armor let me know... I've made a full suit (way too big) but I ended up tossing it out. I want one that fits perfectly. :D Trying to get it done for Calgary Comic Expo 2011... 2010 was awesome!

Is there anyone going to the montréal comic-con this weekend??

I will try to be there with my odst <---did some update on it so it could be more comfortable.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back