Canadian Reg. Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know that i could probobly do it when i have some free time, and im done with my ODST armour, my computer has a busness card setting on it, so i should be able to print multiple ones off.

also a sugestion maybe people should come up with pictures, and lables for the cards, and someone go make a topic (seeing i cant do it cause im a noob) and we will post them there

//Jeremy

Hi

So I'm sending the invite again but for the last time.

For the people who are interested, there will be a other montreal comic-con the 6 December at Place Bonaventure, salle 200-N 800, rue de la Gauchetière Ouest, Montréal, it 10$ to enter and it start at 11h and finish at 18h.

Meleck and me will be there and the alliance said they will be there to. I hope to see some people even if you do not have your suit built, come, it always nice to have some member from the 405th. It the perfect time to ask question and to talk about armor making. I will be there with my full ODST.

I'm from Quebec so if there is some people who want to go and does not have any transport then ask me. With the hope to see some of you there.

@ Xtreme TACTICS 101: Could you update my location I'm now in Quebec, Quebec.

Pat

Garzak said:
Meleck and me will be there and the alliance said they will be there to. I hope to see some people even if you do not have your suit built, come, it always nice to have some member from the 405th. It the perfect time to ask question and to talk about armor making. I will be there with my full ODST.

Pat

I will be there even though I don`t have an armor. The only thing I really have are my UNSC dog tags and UNSC belt. Even though I'm not sure I'll have the belt ready in time. I might have time to create a t-shirt with the canadian shield created by ForgedReclaimer.

Pat, when will you be there. Looking forward to see your armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gorgot 3000: domage en espérent te revoir a un autre con.

@Meleck: Im a little bit crazy so I think I will be there from the start to the end of the convention. But if I have not all the time I want I will be there between 12h to 15h or 16h. I would really want to see your dogtag and your belt. I might gonna do some for my ODST.

Pat

Hi everyone Im back from the montreal comic-con.

A lot of people take picture of me and my ODST won the first place in the costume contest. I would have love to see more 405th member. The only member I encounter was Meleck and it was really nice to see you. Next we have to come in mass.

Her some pics.

med_gallery_2943_79_22631.jpg

med_gallery_2943_79_24909.jpg

med_gallery_2943_79_27994.jpg

I found those on the web and I always got my wonderful smick spiker.

Pat

Garzak said:
Hi everyone Im back from the montreal comic-con.

A lot of people take picture of me and my ODST won the first place in the costume contest. I would have love to see more 405th member. The only member I encounter was Meleck and it was really nice to see you. Next we have to come in mass.

Here are some pics.

med_gallery_2943_79_27994.jpg

I found those on the web and I always got my wonderful smick spiker.

Pat

nice Odst armour Pat

looks like you enjoyed yourself, sadly i couldnt go to it, but i totally wanted to

//Jeremy

@DevilFish101 : Thanks.

I was the only one I think with a halo costume. Everyone else was some anime or Starwars character.

O no wait there was this weird guy in a diaper. Who wanted to take pic with everyone.

Pat

OK if i post this here? some other people liked it so i thought i would post it here, seems the best place but if you don't want it here delete it,

NOT an official emblem for this thread, i just made it and forgot about this threads existence.

Emblem

Completion2.png

canada_unit_shield_2_by_ForgedReclaimer.png

hey, i was watching transformers II yesterday and saw the patch on a British soldier that gave me the idea for this other version of the emblem i made. in the top is the province your from/live, the gray lines are name (top) and rank (bottom), at the base of the round section with text that you can see has a big space, would be a unit/group number. thoughts?

Canadian_regiment_2.png

Updated and made it an example. could probably use another font for the name/rank.

Canadian_regiment_2_update.png

ForgedReclaimer said:
hey, i was watching transformers II yesterday and saw the patch on a British soldier that gave me the idea for this other version of the emblem i made. in the top is the province your from/live, the gray lines are name (top) and rank (bottom), at the base of the round section with text that you can see has a big space, would be a unit/group number. thoughts?

Good idea. Could the color be based also on the province? Or half of the Canadian leaf be half of the province symbol?

Like half of Quebec's lys and the other half being half of the canadian leaf?

already looked into it, some province's wont work, Quebec is about the only one that works and it doesn't seem right having only one province have that sort of detail.

good idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back